Starlet Number 2! Blue Ep91 Project L Plates ( At The Minute! )

Not a bad effort mate.

Nearly done something similar on my n/a but I would of had to relocate the battery. I also removed my washer bottle (was going to relocate to the otherside) and the filter piping was going to run down the hole left from the washer bottle neck and the filter was going to be directly behind the foglight (had an airfeed like your white one)

Would of worked a treat

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad effort mate.

Nearly done something similar on my n/a but I would of had to relocate the battery. I also removed my washer bottle (was going to relocate to the otherside) and the filter piping was going to run down the hole left from the washer bottle neck and the filter was going to be directly behind the foglight (had an airfeed like your white one)

Would of worked a treat

aiii, loads of ways, another is relocation of radiator, dead easy for the like of someone who knows how to have a tinker, but a mission for anyone who has never attempted anything like this. in talks with some manufactures atm, will get the 2nd prototype made asap

I know for civics you can get the long ram inductions or short ram, pretty sure it just changes the way the power is delivered i.e short ram is faster response etc

correct sparky. the only downside would be a tad bit of lag on response time. upside is, the cold air gained once going is much better for BHP than in the engine bay. when i took it out, definatly felt livelyer higher in the revs and pulled better in higher gears.

they are the best selling kits for type r's, think they give like 18bhp instantly ?! awsome :) but thats 2.0 vtec so obviously not going to have the same affect

Jay

• 1 month later...

just a little update as havnt had time to work on this recently :lol:

as most of you are aware, my white panda hybrid FTE project is no more. however i do now have a new tasty S14a in its place :lol: been drifting it a lot and its taking the abuse very well! almost at stage 1 now, realy pulls like a train :lol:

any way..

the White rims i had on hold while the GF is learning in it, are now gone. stealies until better weather, or a bargain comes up. the exhaust hangers snapped this evening so booked in for a new system next week sumtime at Exhausts Uk. duno what to go for tho...

few choices however 2 of which i had on previous car. here they are:

Option 1, had this on my celica before. sounds alright and looks the part, but been done to death now???

1451-1.jpg

Option 2, had this on my white starlet when it was NA, liked it, sounded alrite again, but it was fitted to a glanza bumper and mite look out of place on the NA bumper?

1591-1.jpg

Option 3, not had this yet and not realy a comon exhaust. the tip is 3 or 3.5 inch, so not too big for the NA bumper, and would have it at a jap angled exit so it still keeps the JDM look, whilst not lookin out of place on a small car.

1561.jpg

ATM im leaning towards the 3rd option, just cuz think it would look pretty cool at an angle. what you guys think? play it safe or try somthing new?

Jay

I think #1 with a stubbier tailpipe (not as stubby as #2 though) would look brill!

But #3 at an angle sounds good too :lol:

I'm going to get my exhaust done week after next, can't wait! :lol:

if they did that exhaust then i would be 100% after it, absolutly love them lol. but yeah, this company dont.

Yeah i know it was yours mate, i can remember picking it up B)

And yeah it looked a bit gay on the N/A bumper mate but thats because you had it made with A Glanza bumper so it wouldnt sit right. If your getting this one made while still using the N/A bumper it would look pretty cool because everything will be the right length and stuff ^_^

got the new exhaust on today!! sounds a lot better and fairly quiet compared to the old one.

went for option 1, but had about 3 inches cut off the end of the pipe, and also a nice jap angle. had the cat pipe put back in as well as mot is due soon.

have pics but cannot get em on atm. ALSO got some free alloys lol just had to pay for collection, so these will be sprayed black when i get them and put on the car. once char has passed her test and is used to the car, and the wheels will be safe some better ones will be put on. will post progress when i get them.

so will have the old exhaust up for sale, still works fine, and you will need to use your own hangers, as i stated my rubber one snapped. also the NA decat pipe will be up for grabs along with my old na cat with downpipe off the white NA starlet.

Pics coming soon ish!

lol errrrm dont think that will be happening tbh!

yeah its not bad mate, certainatly fits in with my plans for it better!

few things to do over the next few weeks:

- Receive the free alloys

- Spray them/Powder coat them black then fit them

- fit the dash out of my white NA into the blue one

- fit the dual gauge A pillar pod holder with rev gauge and voltmetre

- fit the centre console section and relocate headunit back to original position

- Shorten the gear stick ( way too high with current knob )

- full valet inside and out

- Finish engine bay detailing off

- oil filter change and some new oil

- look at finishing the custom induction kit

so got my work cut out with this car let alone mine lol!

Jay