TD12-Ultimate - any one want to test it?

Guest Enzo

please tell me these are released soon as my hybrid is fooked and im going to have to buy a gt spec or other hybrid and i realy realy want one of these ^_^ but i have no choice i need my car working asap!!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enzo

well i have a tester with his all fully functioning, ive been out for a blat in it last thursday and its an animal.

a good few seconds to the ton faster then my gt spec. his is running at 1.2 bar on a blitz ecu, but its overfulling so he has a dasteck wired up and just waiting for the mapper to road tune it this week

mines should be on next week. my tial waistegate arrived on friday so im gona try and get mine fitted next week at some point, then its off to get mapped also.

after that both eps are booked in to get dynoed.

well i have a tester with his all fully functioning, ive been out for a blat in it last thursday and its an animal.

a good few seconds to the ton faster then my gt spec. his is running at 1.2 bar on a blitz ecu, but its overfulling so he has a dasteck wired up and just waiting for the mapper to road tune it this week

mines should be on next week. my tial waistegate arrived on friday so im gona try and get mine fitted next week at some point, then its off to get mapped also.

after that both eps are booked in to get dynoed.

enzo mate would i need my car mapped if i was running this under fuel cut?

i'm pretty much in a position to buy, (i will be once my mishap gets sorted) but dont have the money for a remap or anything like that at the moment

^^^

damn you lol if my old tubby hadnt blown and caused such hassle id still be in line for one gutted!! :):(:p :P

will have to convince the mrs that fitting one will be more economical for the fuel and that the gt spec is the wrong kind of turbo for the eco system! moohaha :)

any r/r's of these yet? or trial customers feedbacks? all gone a bit quite

all gone a bit quite what?

all information is in my post 5 entries above which i posted four days ago.

dont worry i will update with a dynograph when i have it + info from trial customers which there are a few of.

just have to say i have a life which is pretty hectic right now.

here you go. from the second page Miller.

the turbo with oil and watelines will retail for £630 wich still represents good value compared to other hybrids as you can sell your current unit.

you can pre order now :thumbsup:

i will be hooking mine up as i have all the parts ive just been set back as the girlfriend put diesel into the v that im gona be using to test it.

• 3 weeks later...

any dyno's on these yet?? still want to see what it can do as i know i just bought your gt spec but if its a good hike in power ill upgrade to this in the near future :o

no news mate, i have my final resits up until the 20th of august, my conecntration is 100% on that now, after that il have dynos.

just letting you know now though the td12 is for sale and a number of people have bought these turbos (4) so we should have feedback real soon guys,

im in a bit of a dilemma guys, my ct9 is on its way out and need a new tubby, not sure wether to get the gt spec or wait for the td12 to come out, i havent got a forged engine yet and prob wont do for a while so which 1 is best to go for??

lol, oh!! just ordered the gt-spec now anyway!!! hopefully it will give me what im after plus ive already got the mani and decat for it, so dont fancy spending the bit more to accomodate the td12