Toy Tuning Vs Monster Motorsport Relocation

Well i need an intake for my new turbo and i like the look of both kits, they both look excellent :D , but yet again i cant decide which to get, so has anyone on here got one of these kits fitted on there cars?

Also i have a 55mm inlet on my turbo so does anyone think i could strech one of the hoses supplied over the inlet?

Cheers guys, starlybruiser ;)

sup dude, i run the TT relocation with the g spec hybrid, really nice bit of kit...cant really say there will be much of a difference as a relocation kit is a relocation kit.

depends what you prefer the look of really, i got a blue and black theme so the TT one went well.

sup dude, i run the TT relocation with the g spec hybrid, really nice bit of kit...cant really say there will be much of a difference as a relocation kit is a relocation kit.

depends what you prefer the look of really, i got a blue and black theme so the TT one went well.

Ah cool, did the hose supplied slip onto the 55mm inlet easily? or did you have to replace it with a larger hose? cheers buddy.

^^ id have to agree with the above i have made my own up with 2 90 degree bends and one alluminium connecter pipe and i think it was under £30 and purchased a nice filter for £10.

i'd make my own.

I got TT relocation kit and my filter just split and fell off the pipe and was rolling around on my intercooler at the trackday.

But yer you can get a 90 degree reducer from any silicone hose place and a 90 degree stainless pipe and a filter.

After buying a Monster one I would say I was better off making one tbh.

Seems like they just got any silicone pipe and any stainless pipe and said it was Starlet specific!!

I had to cut both parts down for it to fit ;)

Keirz made his own, then decided to go with a MM one and said the quality was alot better.

pipes are pipes at the end of the day but i think a good quality filter at the end is what to look out for.

the TT filter isnt amazing but it is pretty good and the fit of the relocation kit is really good.

same with the MM one the greens filter is a good filter.

it's quite easy to get some 90 bends and thats what both Toby and Mike do they source the bends anyway...so i guess it's all down to the quality of the filter that makes the kit or your own made one expensive.