Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now mate bet you took the day off work today to fit that mani and front seats lol i forgot i had a spear gaskit for that mani i sold you but never mind yours should be ok :D If i have time to day ill get pics up of my car wonts i find out how to get them up first lol.I didnt know you had your wheels white at first look well beter black you are just as fussy as me lol ill speek to you anyways couse i wont to see some pics off that mani i sold you lol :D

now mate bet you took the day off work today to fit that mani and front seats lol i forgot i had a spear gaskit for that mani i sold you but never mind yours should be ok ;) If i have time to day ill get pics up of my car wonts i find out how to get them up first lol.I didnt know you had your wheels white at first look well beter black you are just as fussy as me lol ill speek to you anyways couse i wont to see some pics off that mani i sold you lol B)

areet mate :D nah ive just dun my seats today lol garna do my mani at the weekend wen ive got more time i wouldof hadthat gasket though :p aye mate i lyk the black better easier 2 clean aswell lol. cant wait 2 get my mani on though c how much differenceit maks :D .

anyways heres a couple of pics:

starlet001.jpg

old shitty seats

starlet005.jpg

starlet006.jpg

new ones in much more comfy and looks beter aswell looks better in flesh though

starlet002.jpg

starlet003.jpg

starlet004.jpg

cheerz 2 micky boy for good deal with seats and mani :harhar: more pics wen mani fitted :D

Sound mate them seats look well beter than them nanna seats you had in lol i think that mani will look mint when you do the rocker cover yellow and toyota in black everything will stand out a bit.My mate mite be geting rid of his manifold the same as the one you have just got off me do you know anyone thats after one?? but i think hes after a bit more for it cheers mic

Sound mate them seats look well beter than them nanna seats you had in lol i think that mani will look mint when you do the rocker cover yellow and toyota in black everything will stand out a bit.My mate mite be geting rid of his manifold the same as the one you have just got off me do you know anyone thats after one?? but i think hes after a bit more for it cheers mic

aye mate the seats look mint and are a lot more comfy :p tidys the inside up aswell just need anice steerin wheel now :D let iz know bowt that manifld mate uve got my number just giz a text or summit :D

Looking good jonny :D

The Glanza seats are comfy aren't they :p

by the way, when you put your strut bar on was the fuel filter in the way??

comfy as f%#k mate much better :D erm nah mate wen i put iton nothin was in the way just a simple bolt on job :D

Will do mate i can get the front trut brace as well if you know anyone lol dont know how much like but will let you know :p

aye mate ill let my dad know ill not b gettin owt for mine for a while ive just been sacked from my job fukin gutted. might have 2 sell my car aswell so if anyone interested make a offer. check owt my build thread for details n pics. :p:p:p:(

aye mate ill let my dad know ill not b gettin owt for mine for a while ive just been sacked from my job fukin gutted. might have 2 sell my car aswell so if anyone interested make a offer. check owt my build thread for details n pics. :p:p:D:lol:

know why mate bet you are well sick go down the same root as me and make money anywhy possible lol the tax man takes half of our money the rich get richer the pooer get pooer its a saying that I've herd for years and the older i get the more im realising that its true lmao hope thing work out mate and you dont get to sell your car it just started geting the love it needed lol keep intuch mate :thumbsup:

aye mate ill let my dad know ill not b gettin owt for mine for a while ive just been sacked from my job fukin gutted. might have 2 sell my car aswell so if anyone interested make a offer. check owt my build thread for details n pics. :thumbsup::p:p:D

Mate that sucks!

I hate not having a job, no money rolling in is horrible :lol:

Mate that sucks!

I hate not having a job, no money rolling in is horrible :p

i know mate cant buy owt for it lol may b off the road for a while aswell due 2 not affording my insurance bastards lol

micky boy- cheerz mate ill get summit sorted man n buy more bits off ya lol get my car lookin the way i want it :thumbsup:

got my rola mani on today aswell feels a bit more responsive lyk bit quicker will get pics up later on :lol:

heres a couple of pics of my new bits fitted, decided 2 paint my heatsheild VHT silver looks brand new rola mani now on also:

29082009198.jpg

29082009199.jpg

29082009200.jpg

29082009201.jpg

comments welcome

now mate you need to but that bracket on the mani to the injecters youse the one off your old mani if you know what i meen :thumbsup:

couple of little updates today took me couple of hours. decided 2 re-stripe my wheels as it was peeling a bit n giv my rocker cover and few other bits a lick of paint let me know what you's all think :thumbsup: illuminous parts FTW!!!

05092009209.jpg

05092009210.jpg

goodies!!

05092009207.jpg

05092009208.jpg

wheels de-striped and repainted

05092009211.jpg

05092009213.jpg

06092009215.jpg

06092009216.jpg

coated in VHT silver

06092009222.jpg

then halfords gloss black

06092009217.jpg

06092009218.jpg

06092009219.jpg

06092009224.jpg

not 2 every1s taste but i love it :)

couple of little updates today took me couple of hours. decided 2 re-stripe my wheels as it was peeling a bit n giv my rocker cover and few other bits a lick of paint let me know what you's all think :) illuminous parts FTW!!!

05092009209.jpg

05092009210.jpg

goodies!!

05092009207.jpg

05092009208.jpg

wheels de-striped and repainted

05092009211.jpg

05092009213.jpg

06092009215.jpg

06092009216.jpg

coated in VHT silver

06092009222.jpg

then halfords gloss black

06092009217.jpg

06092009218.jpg

06092009219.jpg

06092009224.jpg

not 2 every1s taste but i love it :)

copy cat lol looks good mate the paint aint cheep like is it i was going to do my front strut brace this weekend but didnt get round to it so i will be copying you now lol im not going to do the full brace just the bar in the middle keep it up jonny its geting better as the weeks go on good work mate :thumbsup:

this looks well nice now mate, some good mods youve added really like flouresant yellow on the black wheels looks mint, im thinkin of sprayin mine black but i duno if the red tape ive got round em will go with em as gud might have to pick another colour lol

what you got planned next?

mark