Guest Enzo

hey laura if you check the nifty pics and part number ssection there should be the part number,then its just a case of going to your friendly toyota dealer and handing over hte partnumber with around 100 pounds,

you posted in the wrong section by the way

and welcome to the club :lol:

The glanza one is actually supposed to have the brakelight but if its 2nd hand it may be missing. The brakelight is a separate part from the spoiler if ordering it.

The question that needs to be asked is HOW to wire it up and what needs to be done to get the wiring inside the car.

Peace Out

Joz

it'd be alot of arseing about to be honest... might as well buy a whole glanza rear hatch that has the wiring hanging out.

or just smooth over the light.

True Rich,

But I would still like to know how exactly the brake light is wired up on a glanza?

Is there a hole for the wire to go thru?

Glanza owners, please clarify this...

Peace Out

Joz

The going rate for a glanza spoiler is £130 - £160 for 2nd hand.

Condition does not really affect the price as long as the spoiler is not damaged as it will just be painted again, and the brake light is/was functional with all wiring.

Hope that helps

Peace Out

Joz

well all did was feed the brake light wire throw the spolier and joined them to the wire for your thried brake light and then removed it from the car as you dont want 4 brake lights lol and the light is about 60 pound if you get the clear one i got with led bulbs

Guest Enzo

you have hit the nail on the head adrian!!!!

im after a varis spoiler for my brief

just like that one

^^^thats a well sorted glanza there^^^^^^^

people will keep mistaking my car for a pulsar lol

Only thing I've got against the varis spoiler is there's a saxo round my way with a similar loking spoiler (obviously not varis... but don't want to be mistaken)

Looks good on a glanza though!

Glanza spoilers are a pain in the arse to fit to an n/a starlet. You either have to drill holes in the boot lid or glue it on like i'm gonna do. I'm pretty sure the wiring is simple enough; just extend the wire from the existing high brake light after you've removed it. Only trouble i'm having now is with the gay n/a factory option spoiler; rivited in so i'm gonna have holes in my roof when it's gone!

I've already had fittin my glanza spoiler looked at for fittin - fittment can be glue and screws...oh no!! big fat hairy deal!!! and as for the brake ight it'll hardly take more than five mins to wire up from the existing tail lights, so to sum up, piece of piss, no biggy!

Phil.

im didnt realise i had the font at the largest size thanks for letting me know and thanks for welcoming me to the club shelly

B)B)

I think it looks totally OTT  B)

CIMG0028.jpg

Welcome to the club Laura!! WOw you put it on largest size font, madness!  B)  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the spolier has a hole where the wire come out so u make the hole in the body at the same place

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see mate!

And then u wire it to the existing third brakelight?

It would be a eyesore if you ever wanted to change to another spoiler tho with the hole there?

Peace Out

Joz