4a-ge Starlet Sr In Banzai

just got the new banzai through the door,

i know the guy 'tony' is mainly on here,(dont know his screen name)

its a great write up,and very good the way banzia took the pics ect

over all a great feature.

well done on buildin a 'unique' starlet,and congrats on the feature.

Aaron

Cheers guys :) just bought the magazine hehe and on my god they spelt my name wrong, doesnt have two "e"s in my name hehe. Was good fun doing the shoot and iam glad my old SR has got a good feature in Banzai :) well done to my bro.

They wrote a few things wrong on there though, Speedlines aren't aftermarket for the SR :p lol and I didn't quote that last paragraph at all :s but it's all good :D

But great write up from Joe and Great photos by Jamie, was nice to meet both of them :p mum's happy she got in the mag too :lol:

Thats wicked Tony!! bet you're well chuffed! Shell you got you're litttle beasty in too!! Good to see congrats both of you! We must get a meet sorted soon, would be good to grab some munch and a drink and have a good natter!

Hey guys, Thanks for your comments, :D

Yer, it was a good day. Both Jamie (the photographer) and Joe (Banzai Editor) were a good laugh aswell. It was an enjoyable experience and the photos turned out amazing!

Everytime i look at that photo that mish uploaded, i remember when i think Joe commented on the window looking like it was broken :D

Nice work Joe, i also think you managed to get my whole family to buy a copy each lol. Roll in the money :p . But yer, it was a pleasure to work with you and i'm sure i'll see you around at some car shows or somthing, maybe even a big feature on UKSC :D^_^

Tony

Well done was a good write up and shell i spotted those mistakes aswell,

tony they said in the mag that when your mechanic was wiring the engine in that he splined the 4efe with the 4age is that not wrong ? as i'm sure i read in your build thread that it was only the 4age loom that was used ?

Regardless pics look very good, i want to see a pic of your bro's levin ^_^

congrats t

colin.