• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enzo
any idea of other mods i can do?

hey cheecky B)

out of the box the ep91 is very poor handling wise, with or without coilovers....

ull find that out when your chasing a mate in a car that handles well,

esily rectified with a rear anti roll bar and antilift/castor kit. after that anyones game no matter how twisty it gets....

whoever had the car before you knew what they were doing with the jam ecu and arc top mount, and for every day driving conditions uve got a totally raggable car!

if you do get a front mount ill buy your top mount off you in a second

Guest Enzo

10w-40 semi symthetic or mineral oil is what the 4e-fte loves best,

if your into quality just by trd for all the servicable filters but tbh there is not that much difference between that and oe spec parts...

all theses parts can be bought from fensport.co.uk

or starletgtturbo.co.uk

dave owns that latter and he is good to deal with.

also check out the part numbers section.

Welcome to the club cheekyangel! NIce glanza you have there. Another white one yay.

Excuse Ecksjay, he's a mad one, but we all love him because he's different haha. And don't get upset about his comments, he does it to everyone.

Must say that your glanza needs to be de stickered hehe, bit too much on there, can i ask what HID fogs are? Interesting, would like to see photos of them B)

Yeah TOC are pretty dead with starlet owners because some of them are kicked off the site because we was advertising this forum. But i prefer it here, no YARIS owners everywhere hehe.

Enjoy your stay.

Shelly

hi, i got a tein coil over kit,on my glanza v,it is firm ,especially on the roads where i live but its worth it,it sticks to the roads like shit to a blanket.

Nice car mate,dont like the bright orange/red sticker on the back window,but like the rest!!

ENJOY the car!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive got the same on mine, and have to agree, its shit hot B)

Although, it drives better now that ive had the front evened up. the left wheel was 9mm lower than the right when i got it 3 weeks ago B)

theres a good mod here -> http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1179

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Already running on constant hi - am going to bling up the engine get all the parts chromed B)

you will have to fight people off for dibs on that top mount!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

after many discussions and arguements lol - i am not getting a fmic keeping the top mount as it seems to popular B)

hey cheecky B)

out of the box the ep91 is very poor handling wise, with or without coilovers....

ull find that out when your chasing a mate in a car that handles well,

esily rectified with a rear anti roll bar and antilift/castor kit. after that anyones game no matter how twisty it gets....

whoever had the car before you knew what they were doing with the jam ecu and arc top mount, and for every day driving conditions uve got a totally raggable car!

if you do get a front mount ill buy your top mount off you in a second

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any help on where to find these - looked on good old ebay but tis shit for glanza parts.

10w-40 semi symthetic or mineral oil is what the 4e-fte loves best,

if your into quality just by trd for all the servicable filters but to be honest there is not that much difference between that and oe spec parts...

all theses parts can be bought from fensport.co.uk

or starletgtturbo.co.uk

dave owns that latter and he is good to deal with.

also check out the part numbers section.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have contacted redline racing oils - had some of that in my r32 gtr gearbox and was absolutly amazing.

Welcome to the club cheekyangel!  NIce glanza you have there.  Another white one yay. 

Excuse Ecksjay, he's a mad one, but we all love him because he's different haha.  And don't get upset about his comments, he does it to everyone.

Must say that your glanza needs to be de stickered hehe, bit too much on there, can i ask what HID fogs are? Interesting, would like to see photos of them B)

Yeah TOC are pretty dead with starlet owners because some of them are kicked off the site because we was advertising this forum.  But i prefer it here, no YARIS owners everywhere hehe.

Enjoy your stay.

Shelly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HID fogs are like HID lights but fogs (th ones below my main headlights) lol sorry not too clued up on glanzas yet B)

Welcome to the UKSC cheekyangel B) !

Hope u enjoy your stay and your white glanza for a long time!

Bet u can't wait til she's registered!

Everyones starlet should be individual, so feel good about how she looks B) !

Hope to see more of you in some forum discussions soon.

Tis a great place to be... B)

Peace Out

Joz

Hey there, the car looks cool, I'm liking the stickers, yeah that orange one can't be taken off, it'd spoil the JDM racer look and probably mean something bonkers like Ultra Turbo Fast Shiny! or something equally crazy B)

p.s, shouldn't be too far behind you in getting a glanza B)