Finally After A Very Long Wait....

Eyebrows on or off  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've finally gt my glanza looking the way I've wanted it to since I bought it almost 4 years ago when it looked pretty much like this:

CIMG0989.jpg

The main bit I've been waiting on to finish the exterior is the 98 spec splitter and I finally got a genuine toyota one a few weeks ago then sent it off with the bumper to be fitted and sprayed. I just got it back last night and was going to wait and take some nice scenic photos before showing it off but I think it looks ace just sat on the driveway....

CIMG9997.jpg

CIMG9993.jpg

CIMG0001.jpg

CIMG9995.jpg

CIMG0002.jpg

My face is stuck like this: :D

Cheers for the comments guys.

What wheels are they they're fucking nice.

Car looks good too. :D

They're nice aren't they, they're TSW Razors......

:D The white one's are genuine Rays Engineering wheels and are silly rare. :D I've only ever seen one set for sale.....

Thanks again guys (and gals). :D

do a pole dude,

i like them on .

Yeah think I might have to, they do look really good on but it looks good without them too. I'm not sure how well they'll fit with sticky tape either and I'm such a fussy git that if they're not right I won't be happy but I don't want to stick them on permanently. :D

Cheers guys:)

Poll added now too, I'm sure it will be split 50/50 though, it looks good both ways I think.

I also like the fact that with them off there is absolutely no aftermarket exterior mods on the car yet it still looks really good.:D

Cheers guys:)

I also like the fact that with them off there is absolutely no aftermarket exterior mods on the car yet it still looks really good. :D

I think it all depends on what look your after. To me the brows remind me of a chaved up corsa, but dont get me wrong they look nice and give it that aggressive look.

chanelle

That is one hottie you've got there!! :D

It looks great either way, depends if you're looking to go mean and have everything try and race you, or have a friendly looking car lol! Maybe try and find a way of sticking them on temporarily so you can change it depending on what kind of mood you're in :D

xxx