Sugestions on this Air Filter

Hey dude, i hear thats a good kit, it also has a place for inlet temp sensor which most filters don't come with, there's review of all the leading japanese filter makers which should help you decide, but i wouldn't buy it from there as the price is crazy, try Fensport that might be cheaper. Good luck.

The kit looks like a good one as miricle has said but the filter itself I don't really rate. Not very good filtration and god forbid if any water gets sucked through it.

Saying that I've got one on mine for now :) Sounds good when the turbo is at full boost.

Hi mate :)

Plz read this Induction Kit Review

Its not 100% accurate but gives you an idea of the quality of each kit.

Dont take the review too seriously.

If you want to go the induction kit route, best bet would be an apexi kit as you get what you pay for, and it is less than the blitz kit, has better filtration and I reckon higher quality. You can get the specific kit for the 4efte engine (your engine) so everything will fit and fit well. They are quite hard to get but well worth the wait honestly, Toby does em in his shop on tgtt, check it out Apexi

Hope this helps :p

Peace Out

Joz

yup inductions kits are no good unless your going at about 30mph were it acts like a standard air filter because your getting cold air. my dad had a K&N induction kit on his vectra before i got the starlet and i took it to rolling road, it lost 3bhp by having it on, they all claim a performance incase but what they forget to mention is when your cars actually moving and has cold air going to it. personally ive brought my airfilter through to my front bump and seems okay but totally upto yourself mate, as long as you position it okay and it gets cold air it would be fine

back to topic yes it does look like a good airfilter :)

• 3 weeks later...