My Starlet In Banzai Jap Mag

bought a copy the other day myself nice write up dane well done.

And i didn't know most of your spec was oem i.e big end bearings, mains, thrust bearings all oem and pushing out the bhp that it is well your a braver man than me and amazed at its held together credit to you mate outstanding work and shows how strong the 4efte is :lol:

and i take this post to apologise about the clear cam cover i will get round to getting one from you hopefully soon ;).

i saw this other day wondered if it was some one on here lol

georgeous gt man really like it

no way i was only reading that yesterday lol nice car love it thinking of swaping my glanza for a GT you have made me want to even more.

thanks everyone for the kind words !!! ^_^

wel done dane! must go buy it an have a proper look! how did ya get into the mag mate??you contact them or they contact you if ya dont mind me asking?

Hey Mate cheers, i just sent pics and a write up through to Banai and they decided it was worthy of a feature and then we met up and took the pics took around 8 months in total to finally get a feature though but worth the wait ! :)