Michael Jackson Rushed To Hospital

Im sorry about the joke, but i didnt make the joke, i just found it on tgtt, so why should i get shit.

Im shocked bout michael jackson too and i have mentioned that at the beginning. This needs to end now as it is getting out of hand and changing topic.

as i said im sorry for the joke.

chanelle

p.s @ iamlegend do you know what PM stands for???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both me and Channelle really don't like your attitude towards us right now. Think I was lieing when I said that two people don't like you?

i dont give a flying fuck!! i really dont wow you 2 dont like me, i dont like both your attitudes

I was mega surprised.

They were saying on GMTV how he was alot healthier recently, and had started doing the choreography for the tour. Although he had that skin disease ( I am not sure if it was confirmed as cancer or not?) they said he was on the mend.

It's a shame that the news papers are now suspecting that he more or less killed him self with the drugs he takes. I don't think that was the case. The drugs he takes may have made him more fragile, but I don't think they were what killed him. Many things can lead to heart attacks.

He had so much pressure on him recently with the gigs, and it was reported that he didn't feel he was ready to do as many shows as his company booked him for.

Such a shame. I bet those shows would of been phenomanal!

Found out about it last night. Woke up this morning and was sure it was a dream, but no.........the legend has passed on :angry2:

RIP man, he was certainly one of a kind and will always be remembered.

a mate and myself had discussed goin to one of the O2 gigs because we were both big fans and wanted to see him live before he called it a day.

people are entitled to make sick jokes all they like, hell i remember the ones from Jade Goody, but MJ was adored and worshipped the world over by people from all walks of life, his death will mean something to millions of people.

my point is, you dont have to look very far to find someone who would be unimpressed by a sick joke about MJ's passing, you knew when u posted the joke that within minutes someone was bound to be pissed off, so u could hardly not have expected some form of retort - it just so happened to be a supermod that took umbridge this time around. like i said to Cal, next time try THINKING before you post! ask yourself, is this likely to start an argument?? and if the answer is 'yes', then dont bother postin! this is UKSC, we pride ourselves on NOT FIGHTING here!

and sayin "i didnt make it up I just passed it on" - gimme a break, is this primary school?? thats the kind of bullshit u say when u get caught passing a note in class in P4! seriously, what kind of pathetic reasoning is that! 99% of the time im very easy going on UKSC and i rarely have to moderate anything, but i was disgusted - he was my childhood idol, i have every reason to be pissed off by jokes like that. this was a thread about what had happened, i wasnt expecting to see poor taste jokes - perhaps i should have known better, silly silly me.

Phil.

My G/f told me last night. I said straight away to her, oh there will be so many jokes. I'm a person of many morals but I can't help laugh at some, he probably would himself in his younger days. I think some are a bit boarderline. But hey with the life he led he was aware of it all.

The guy had opperunties to give himself more credability. You won't hear many about someone like Richard Branson when he dies. Yet he's done more for the world than MJ ever did. Maybe because he don't hang kids out of windows. For someone like Richard who I do truely admire. I would be shocked but even then not sad.

I used to like his songs as a kid, but I honestly don't care. I would care if it was someone I knew and deffinatly wouldn't let a joke be heard about them. I feel like I should care but I don't. It's a sad thing death and a sad thing being ill and so I have my respects for that. In theoretical reality he was just some nut job dressing like mad, doing mad things, being mad, looking mad, somone knowone would even care about and would probably want locked up. On the other hand he reached alot of success, did what hardly anyone can do anymore and will never truely die.

gotta be honest i was shocked when i heard this, the mrs told me only two days before a mate of mine was nabbing some of my dvds when he saw my framed HIStory ticket on the wall, and sais wow u saw him in his prime, cant see these gigs being the same - how right he was