The Gt Is Coming Off The Road

Yup the GT is coming off the road, was going to bring it off the road anyway this week but today she decided to toast a ring or two.

Just started a new job today aswell!!

Well the plan was to buy a shitty derv run around anyway as I needed to save like mad for new coilovers for the MOT in August, looks like I need a new engine now aswell!!

Oh well she will be off the road for a good while now then, just thinking what to do, should I go all out and 5EFTE it and one of Danes TD04's??

hhhhhmmmm :)

Definitley no JAE again for a Starbo of mine :)

Oh well one day :)

Yea gutted tbh but I cant get the GT how I want it just driving it all the time, its gone down hill this last few weeks :)

Will keep my build thread updated though :)

Will deffo be forged possibly 5E :)

Oh and whatever it is it will be externally gated, either TD12 ultimate or Danes TD04 shall wait till both kits are tried and tested :)

Its me selling the HRF Td05 kit, seems everyones kinda broke right now! I'd still be using this if i had my glanza.. Nevermind

If i went 5e Forged then i would go TD05 no doubt, but personally if were to build a starlet again i would go forge 4e and Td05 :)

Good luck with your project anyway, hopefully you'll have better luck from now!

I've been thinking about doing this 2bh

get a right banger to fuck up all through the winter and save my money hard up and spend it on the gt get it running spot on then bring it back before the summer

going to have to think about that one lol

Saw your status on FB earlier when I was in work, I was gonna say it would be a perfect opportunity to go forge, glad your not giving up on it though :)

Spare seat in my car to JAE if you cant get yourself up there bro, just say the word :)

Cheers for the kind words guys if it wasnt for UKSC I'd probably scrap the fuckin thing :)

Badass- you know it makes sense dude :)

Cheers Stevo will let you know, will be at JAE one way or another :)