Well some of you guys skip a heart beat when you see Stars standard or modified, so il show you the ones I spot while out and about.

Quite like this tropicana one... with Supreme on the back. Presuming this was just a sticker kit that came as extras (as it has the gold pinstripe aswell) and Momo alloys (also optional)

DSC02736.jpg

5door Azure Starlet (regularly seen knocking about the big T)

DSC02739.jpg

And an EP80 that looked a little ropey. Nothing that some TLC wouldn't sort.

DSC02743.jpg

Il deffo get some flyers made up or something to be able to contact them and get them here. Some people might just be looking for spares, who knows?

Lol......go on a hyp when i see a EP.....spotted a carat tootling along in bradford not so long ago seemed to be in dire need of major TLC. Also spotted a paseo with a "PASSEO" number plate (something similar to that anyway) in bury

always miss the photo opportunity ;)

Lol......go on a hyp when i see a EP.....spotted a carat tootling along in bradford not so long ago seemed to be in dire need of major TLC. Also spotted a paseo with a "PASSEO" number plate (something similar to that anyway) in bury

always miss the photo opportunity ;)

White I believe?

P44SEO5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

everytime i see a starlet theres always an old dear driving it, always diffent starlet but i'm sure it the same old codger... lol :p

other than me not see another forum member about near me other than at the trafford centre meet. :)

Seen a few Stars of late, this one is owned by a young guy.. honda alloys at the front, steelies on the rear

DSC02848.jpg

This one was just a random Star

396.jpg

As was this one

390.jpg

and this one I see most mornings on the way to college.. not immaculate by any means

400.jpg

Can't believe you actually take pictures of starlets lol.

Some take pictures of: buildings, insects, women.. but you my friend have another form of interest.

Fair play, hope you come along many more on your daily visits.