Steven Gerrard...

is it just me or is this steven gerrard thing old now? if he wasnt famous then nothin would of got done, its really started to get on me nervs, and its not cause i like liverpool or out cause i dont follow football cant stand it lol just i fed up of hearin things over over and over. someone i knew was there n says its been twisted in what that marcus mcgee saying, but im not bein funny, id love to punch marcus mcgee so if he did i wouldnt blame him lol. he also was chattin sh*t, sayin he got serval teeth knocked out, wanted implants in the gums, which cost about £1500 each. BUT it was one tooth, which was a crown, which was coming out anyway as he had a appointment made to get it fitted again (he goes to our dentist) and he is soooo rude! even before all this, he is a total arsehole! just wished theyd decide on somethin, but if steven gerrard werent famous itd be well diff!!

:p moan over

Well said :p ..i dont follow football at all..but i still think Gerrard is a twat :p

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! gerrard= legend. im a lifetime liverpool fan and hate the fact some dickheads trying to make money and fame out of such a world class player. Hes the heart of liverpool fc and a strong and valuable player in the england squad.

it could ruin the poor blokes reputation and if it does i hope all lifelong scouse fans kick the shit out of the prick

moan over

Looking at the videos though, it doesn't look like the other guy was even trying to br aggresive, which removes the need for Gerrard's 'self-defence'.

I'm riled up at the fact that Gerrard has gone out, punched someone, and everyone is clamouring to get his signature outside the courts. Must be a good role model, eh? :p

I agree, this is getting pretty daft now. The bar guy waas a bit tight not playing his track when anyone who asks gets a request but for Gerrard to fight like that was out of order. Get him sweeping the streets for a bit and a large fine. Jail wont do anything to him, doing something embarrassing will :p.

Bourkey

Or just make his sign somehing to say tht he must score atleast 30 goals for liverpool this season or hes going to be sold to arsenal lol thats the best punishment in my opinion haha

**shakes head**

football is a legendary game

its a lot shitter now than it used to be cause its more about money and foreighners than playing the game but in my opinion its still brilliant entertainment lol

yer marcus mcgee was just tryin to get money outta gerrard, makin him pay for things he didnt need. glad hes not guilty i like gerrard, he is like the main liverpool fc man.. hes been there forever :thumbsup:

lol and thanks about me pic haha you pervs :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
gerrard should of known better with been a high profile footballer! stupid thing to do and now hes paying for it with bad press! alot of kids look upto him!

Should have known better?

He's an idiot. The guys a drip, and the fact that people even admire, fancy or be a fan of such a mindless tit just shows what the world is coming to.

And yeh, football is shit.

*deep breath* lol

everyone makes mistakes bud

atleast hes not a stuck up his own arse paparazzi posing sell out wanker like ronaldo

hes 100% liverpool fc born and bread and as a huge liverpool fan he is an idol so as i said everyone makes mistakes lol and if it was you or me in that bar with that bloke and one of us lamped him no one would have said anything lol poeple are using his public satus to once again make a front page headline. i say let the dust blow over and not to ruin his reputation lol