Some Pics From Today

its taken me a very long time but i have finaly got the wheels ive allways wanted on the G, Advan RGs 15inch in white!!

so figured it was a good excuse to take some photos of her, strangly anuff i didnt take many side on shots to show the wheels, jus teaser pics lol

advanrg.jpg

P1030086.jpg

the cockpit

interior.jpg

yes2.jpg

yes3.jpg

yes4.jpg

my personal fav

yes.jpg

what you guys think about the wheels?

shes comin of the road at the end of the month for a lil bit, as gettin a new metal head gasket fitted, clutch,release bearing,waterpump,cam belt...so expensive month for me but need her fully fit for the shows (JAE baby!!)

that looks the tits mate!

stunning, i though you had sold this,

you and the missus are worthy of an ep trophy, id love it if my other half would rock in a starlet, shes too dam stuborn though. . . .

(ps posted slightly in the wrong section- topic moved)

na man havnt sold it, was thinkin about gettin a ek9, but going off the idea now, think im gonna stick with her spesh with the money im puttin in

also i broke up with lora about 3weeks ago dude, so gonna have to find a new misses and get her into starlets lol

its the first time ive seen your car tucka and i love it !! :thumbsup:

they are the perfect wheel for your car.

good work!

not had a race on forza with you a few days either :thumbsup:

now then dude, yeah man we need to get sum sort of race organised with sum guys of here, uk starlet club championship on forza or summet lol