Is there a certain vauxhall influence here? or is it just me. Nice effort mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are right they are my "in between" wheels until i can afford new ones. i was gonna get some a few months ago but wrote me car off by hitting a deer. i never got round to posting me pics on here as the site went down. grrrrr

the bumper is off the a starlet suv and is around £120 to you :huh:

and the fog lights personally are a rip off. £150 :p

gonna get the vents smoothed in and cut out in the next few weeks as i was waiting for the compound to set first ( its been on there for 3 weeks im just lazy)

now i just need tints, wheels, lowered and im done for now lol

nice man...

i have a set of 17s for sale if you have any spare cash t the moment..

check the forsale section

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am loving those wheels mate. but im still strruggling to find money after i wrote me car off. and had to repair it myself. know what i mean. how much are you looking to fetch for them.

im open to offers on them.. il consider anytything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seriously i have 4p in me pocket. i cant offer you anything mate. ill have a check back when i get some notes and make you an offer. but i cant see that being anytime soon. soz

i loved them to start with. but now not too sure i think its because i have had them on there for 3 weeks and not finished them off properly and its pissing me off. i think once i have enough money to fiberglass them properly they will look ok. but for now im not sure.

oh yeh its better than having an imprint of a deers head in the bonnet lol

• 3 months later...

still unsure of the rear lights man, but does look nice love the colour n im a big fan of the SUV bumper. Good ice install too but cars still sittin a lil high nad the vauxhall alloys my friend tut tut

looks good in the flesh tho

Very different Prangers mate, certainly individual. I agree with Si about sittin a bit high, and am also unsure about the lights but its these differences that make our cars unique dude...2 qustions about them...1. did u do them urslf and if so how did u go about doin it (just bein nosey dude)...and 2. are they rd legal?? Lookin forward to the new pics dude. Blue starlets are AWESOME!!!!!! :D Keep up the good work mate. Lovin the install too, i'm after one of those subs myself. Would u recommend them?? I have the new xplod speakers u see and fancy xplod sub and amp. Cheers.

Phil.

firstly i will find out tomorrow if the lights are legal as its booked in for an m.o.t but i was told by a mechanic that as long as the right colour is ommited from the right place and the reflective strip is still visible then it will be cool.

doing the lights is a piece of piss. basically mask off where you dont wanna spray. prep the surface with a scotch pad , primer it with a good plastic primer , then let rip with a can of body coded paint. SORTED lol

the xplod subs are in my opinion very good for the money. im running 2 12 inchers off a 600watt vibe amp and my 6x9s off a 222watt xplod amp and boy does it kick some ass. lol

i was lucky this is my second install and i got some mint cheap stuff

2x12 xplod subs on sale at halfords for "29.99 each

Vibe 600watt amp for £50 from a mate lol

xplod 222watt amp cost £40 from my old install

jbl 6x9s for £29.99 from motorworld lol

had all wiring from last install £100

so its the fooking nuts for the wonga lol