I think Lewis's tyres wore down quickly? Not sure if that was due to the alignment or just POWAAAH lol

Get it done before JF2 if you can, I reckon it'll make a marked difference on track :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My tyres worn down because my tracking was off the gauges for about 2 weeks :D :D

But I had the alignment done at mechanix in brynmawr couldnt complain for £25, set the toe at neutral and -1.25 camber

I think Lewis's tyres wore down quickly? Not sure if that was due to the alignment or just POWAAAH lol

Get it done before JF2 if you can, I reckon it'll make a marked difference on track :D

mps powahhhh haha and that his alignment was miles out

when i had my tyres changed last, they have worn pretty evenly tbf

ita going to be weekend after next fella head almost ready. this should impress on the rr day. i have a fuel reg to go on also. wats the travel lodge caleed again ryan.

urmm this 1:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&xh...784034863587607

My tyres worn down because my tracking was off the gauges for about 2 weeks :D:D

But I had the alignment done at mechanix in brynmawr couldnt complain for £25, set the toe at neutral and -1.25 camber

ahh right cool, did it make a difference?

coming on nicely, no wonder chris aint available as he is working on your motor lol :) RR will be interesting, will be keeping an eye on yours :) so i can see what mine needs doing to it. My motor is poorly and will be hopefully recovered by next friday.

I know im miles away but i could set up the alignment for you? When your next down this way or something?

:) im actually gunna be in nottingham the day before japfest 2 :D sounds like a plan batman :D

coming on nicely, no wonder chris aint available as he is working on your motor lol :D RR will be interesting, will be keeping an eye on yours :) so i can see what mine needs doing to it. My motor is poorly and will be hopefully recovered by next friday.

haha yeah hes a busy guy, not just my car. the guys like a robot :D lol

im not running the oe belt, i took them out after that pic lol.

but you can do if you want :) the other 2 are mounted at the rear ill get a pic up of them later or tomorrow

just used the old rear seatbelt holes, so you gotta get rid of the back seats :)