okay cool. did you find out about that travel lodge after? just paid for my civic rad and mounting kit too. most probably gunna wrap the exhaust when you come down. because it will have to be unbolted from the head then anyway. havent got anywhere to do it, so is the carpark outside my house good for you?

and if we got time, can you help me with my braided brake lines too?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive still got my corolla injectors off my old n/a somewhere, if youre looking at upgraded injectors? they ran pretty sweet on my old car

we are n/a power team! :)

lee, if you could find them, that would be absolutely bitching :) lol

nice upgrades to the car, 1st time i have had a read of your build and reminds me to do mine.... another n/a with the glanza inlet n TB.... great upgrade i had a smile on my face after chris sorted it for me! :) :) my car actually loves it and flys on the motorway now, ive got the corolla injectors on mine too, Miibs (ishaq) is then man who finds the corolla injectors if ya cant find any and aint to heavy on the fuel, i get about 55 to £10 and thats because my right foot stays Down :p would like to see this on the rollers..

cheers lee boy :)

and daz, which session are you on? 11:48? if so ill see you out on the track :) going on in my car that session ;)

yea 11.48! looks like im passengerless again! :)

rolla injectors fitted the other day, no leaks 1st time this time :D bang tidy :D

alloy rad and slimline fan came today frmo james, waiting on the mounting kit from jezza and jsut ordered an OMP 4 point harness to match my beauty of a steering wheel that my beauty of a girlf bought me for crimbo :D

pic of the rad and fan

alloyrad.jpg

slowly getting it track ready for donny :D got the heat wrap and rad to put on this weekend, and harnesses in, and then gunna be putting the ported FTE head on maybe this weekend or next weekend depending when chris can get down to do it :D

haha maybe come payday :D

sparky, where did you get yours done, because i dont trust anyone around here because they are all pikey corsa owners that work in the alignment places lol

and what did you have yours set too?