• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao luke been speaking to chris have you? haha

yeah finally got my glanza tb and inlet mani on, and ooohh myyy dayyys! best power upgrade for the n/a for the all day everyday :p

loving it, its kinda like v-tec yO! haha

no pics as of yet, because it doesnt look much different lol

glad u lke ryan, how mad is it wen u can completly change a engines power curv. if u want to drive it light for fuel consumption u will have to be very smooth with the throttle, this will help u with set off wen u want to race. am going to be looking at som different air box set up idease i have to help both low down (for track use) and high end (for strip). need to see som dyno read out first.

also u can get a corrola gen1 small throttle body, that restrics the car down to 90hp, u can use it to help daily driving fuel if u find u heavy on the foot, it also brings the power down to the bottom of the rev range but not as dramatic, and hurt throttle respons. i have 1 u can have.

next mod turbo injectors and 68 degree thermo and engine earthing kit, would recomend.

chris

sorry i took so long to reply, yeah makes much more of a difference, chris aka nastyrash is the man to speak to on how to fit it :) he'll explain better than i can.

also me and chris have teamed up to try and see how far we can push the 4efe power wise

ill let chris give the list of whats planned as he knows more than me lol

ryan

oh a list well im good at lists.

ram air induction off the V scoop, incorperating a feul cooler.

modified dizzy to run a external coil (c4) plus a piggy back ingnition amp, cap discharg, digital MSD.

5efhe cams.

ported head and exhaust valves derestricted.

.6mm trd head gasket.

68 degree thermo.

is the plan need to get these heads done.

chris.

i am, but while im trying to drag some money together for it, seeing as i lost my job, chris wants to try a few mods out on my car too see how far he can push the mighty 4EFE :)

also gunna try get hold of a lightened fly wheel to add to the list :)

ryan

i always wanted to try, but then i gave up and thought id go FTE then i lost interest in it and chris talked me round to getting the most out of the n/a

just tried to fit the glanza injectors, and it was wayy too much for the car to handle at the moment, we'll have to see how the n/a injectors hold up when the mods are done

glanza injectors were a fail, so went to put the n/a 1s back in and i split the seals :/ not good ;) so took the seals off the glanza injectors, and all is good again :)

heatwrap came today :) wanted black but for some reason it was more expensive and only went up to rolls of 15m so went with 30m of white ;)

got ties and an airfreshener too :p

heatwrap.jpg

thats the shiv ryan start at the runners and work your way back. gutted about the injectors as i bet thr are loads for sale on here as thy 1 thing that do not sell wen striping. i have about 15 sets lol.

will get som corrola ones. will be up soon mate probly next weekend to do the head.