some lovley bits there mate. thats the same wheel as mine, love it! the suede doesnt stay like that for long tho im affraid:(

mines was worn quite bad, my mum told me to steam clean it over the pressure pot and it worked a treat it looks much better now :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh well, ill have a read up on if theres anything i can put on it to preserve it :(

on the other hand, went to pick up my jam kit today :( along with matt_glanza's old bootlid

no pics of the bootlid

jamshiz.jpg

jamshiz3.jpg

jamshiz2.jpg

awaiting on jam rear bumper and 98 spec rears to come in the post, along with my c-pillar bar and tyres :o

haha your right on that 1, my buddy took me out in his 300bhp astra vxr, and that was a monster, and i will eventually be aiming for more than 300bhp :)

im gunna track it at japfest as an n/a, and then swap the engine over inbetween then and the next show ;) you should pop over with the bro for a big show if you can dude :rolleyes:

yeah hes saving for a house isnt he, so thats fair enough, maybe some time in the near future either of you will be able to make it here, cant see the ole ireland trip going on though, might bump up the thread for shits and giggles :rolleyes:

wont be 300+ straight off though dan, gunna get it boosting properly and get the conversion smack on before

i go for stallions