• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wayy! 98 specs FTW! look much better but bloody hell £148! i bought mine and the looms with a job lot of stuff so worked out about £50 or £60 i paid for mine. lucky really. you got them lighting up the JDM style? :thumbsup:

i felt like it would disrupt the purpose of having 1 though bud, like i didnt feel the thread would go in enough to support it properly, i tightened mine right up aswell.

you cant really tell the color of the ends in the picture though, so maybe some more need to be taken me thinks :thumbsup:

i was gutted about the wheels though, 1st time i tried to test fit them, and the cnetre caps wouldnt go on :( need stumpier wheel nuts

its for that gay subaru that keeps trying to race me lmao

i can see him in my mirror telling people in his car that mines a turbo, so he thinks hes doing well against me :thumbsup:

sucker

and told you i wasnt joking about the tmnt 1 haha

Stickers are great mate, and just wait till you get the turbo, keep the sticker though, then drop gear and BOOST :thumbsup:

Na the C-pillar works spot on with rear belts but light weight is for winners, no need for back seats.

This aint the weather to be running good wheels so was just the cars way of saying 'not yet ryan'