• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wit Wooo ;)

Damn i have good taste, that horn with the wheel looks sexy-as B)

Looking good! Can't wait to see the JAM bits on now B)

XOXOX

obv your with me :lol: haha oj

thank you for the gorgeous gifts :(

hopefully yours will be here tomorrow ;)

hmmmm, seems I've missed alot in here! i fail.

no idea what the ring is for, u may notice the big nut on the WL panhard rod always coming loose, mine did, u'll know because u'll hear a CLUNK all the time. thats what it'll be. locktite or something may be needed.

tell me, that boss kit, does it let your horn work through the button?????????? if so, i need one. now.

Phil.

yess horn worked a treat, i think jade got them both off rhd japan, should have taken a pic of what i had to do 1st though i suppose :/ it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work it out though dude, good job she bought me the horn, because the opm horn was too big for the spacer that cam with the hub kit

just gotta bend the connector on the horn a tad, so that the button will fit in the hole. easy 5 minute job ^_^

nooo, the horn works fine :S but the indicators dont self cancel, i think i know what the problem is though, so im gunna sort it when i go to put it on straight tomorrow morning

numpty by here, forgot to check if his front wheels where straight, so the wheel is slighty out of line at the moment