• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know, its gay lol

should be ready for the wales meet on the 6th :)

cheekily test fitted the spoiler and skirts, but my phone decided not to save the picture! mega p'eed now because its hammering down and dont fancy doing it now and gettin it all back out the car :)

im at home now so that would be a bit difficult :D haha

my engine shit itself a few times on the way home tonight, i put my foot to the floor to overtake going up a hill and it felt like the power was cutting in and out, like juddering or a misifre or something, didnt feel good at all so wondering what the hell that could be now :D it was fine to build up speed slowly in 5th, but as soon as i pushed hard on the pedal at about 70mph and 3.75k revs it just felt like it lost and power and was on and off, not a clue what it could be but i made it home

a few pics from today, sorry that they are all pretty bias to my car ollie haha my bad :/

tried to hide the montrosity that is my n/a bumper haha

jamjam1.jpg

jade the beaut ;)

jamjam2.jpg

and FINALLY, ollies car lowered

jamjam3.jpg

okay cheers bud, it took a hammering in the rain on the motor way for about 2 n a half to 3 hours today so could be water in them also

cheers for the advice ;)

and luke, i almost took a black rattle can to the bumper and lip the other day just to get it all fitted haha

cheers dude :D

and cheers for the pics, was good to meet you, and the other 2 lads, shame hazzagray couldnt make it though.

would have been a nice collection of ep's on your drive :D

wasnt sure the wheels would suit the kit, but i think they definitely do and im so glad i didnt go stretched tyres ;)

and it was ironic as hell that we spoke about speedramps and POTHOLES all day, and in the services i almost got stranded in 1 haha it was stupidly big and deep it actually hurt my back so god knows what it did to the car

checked the plugs and then plug chambers for moisture today, and nothing so gunna whip the dizzy off tomorrow and check that if not gunna try some new leads, if its not that then dunno what it could be

if i had a job, id put all my money into getting that FTE built up asap, but cant :p

haha yeah the top left 1 doesnt get brighter when i press the brake though :/

but on jades neither of the tops get brighter when she presses the brake

gunna put my turtles sticker, and my 'wish i was a turbo sticker on tomorrow

take seatbelts out and other little bits and finally put my fogs in after weeks of saying im gunna do it