Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

put some stickers on that i bought a while back from josheyboy006

wish i was a turbo... :)

stickaz1.jpg

ninja shine and TMNT :p

stickaz2.jpg

also still misfiring, took it for a drive and it was fine for about 10-15 minutes, then as i decided i was about to head off home it started again :D

ive checked and dried the plug chambers, checked the dizzy and theres no moisture in either :/

gotta unplug the tps and see if its that, that is nakered, if not what else could it be?

Turbozilla with wish I was a turbo next to it :):p

Dont like the ninja shine, whats the white background all about :D

So it happens when its warmed up? must be overfuelling because it still thinks it cold and leaves the choke on? So possible temperature sensor or something along those lines?

haha yeah, most people won't know that its a turbozilla around here, my mate thought it was a pokemon lol

and yeah only happens when its warm, so could be, gunna take it down to my mate who works in a garage

misfire has gone now, so thats a bit of good news :) swapped the plugs from my FTE engine into the n/a and works fine

can get back on course now :)

just bought some of the ngk leads thats shaz linked me too

• 3 weeks later...

the ngk leads that i bought werent long enough and he said he checked them against all his other stock and they where the same, so dont waste your money on the 1s that i think shafzC listed because they dont fit lol

on the other hand i know you've all been eagerly awaiting this update, especially murryell, ryan5793, liamD jade and most importantly Dr. Mahmood (amjad) :wacko: haha

yes that right, i broke out the tyre shine aswell

cleaned the beasty today for the 1st time since october 1st 2010 never mind 2011

:lol: piccies

cleannnn1.jpg

cleannnn2.jpg

cleannnn3.jpg

cleannnn6.jpg

cleannnn7.jpg

cleannnn8.jpg

cleannnn9.jpg

cleannnn10.jpg

cleannnn11.jpg

and 1 i had a play with from the meet :)

vroom-1.jpg