• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good shelly keep it up so what ya doing next to ya lil baby :D?

what next? what do u suggest? do i need any more modding to it? :) Don't wana make it much faster as fuel is soooooooooooooo expensive nowadays :D

Looks great as it is, only thing I could think of would be painting the wheels white match the car perhaps??

Other than that the car is purrfecto :D

(you coming to Bluewater so I can admire your car? :))

CF hood, so will i have to make a donation on here so i can afford one B) ??

U guys love me really lol, kidding. Nah i think thats about it i'll do to my car, spent so much already on it, in future maybe a decat pipe :p

CF hood, so will i have to make a donation on here so i can afford one :p ??

U guys love me really lol, kidding. Nah i think thats about it i'll do to my car, spent so much already on it, in future maybe a decat pipe B)

yeh nice decat I've just done that to mine and no restriction is unreal go for it lol :p

hey shell, the glanza looks fantastic, my mate has a white glanza with those wheels on also, the exhaust looks mean as f**k girl lol keep up the good work... i have to luv the black SR more than the glanza im afraid lol :p

Hey Lewis ;) cost me 67.50 each alloy to get refurbed, i chose to do the whole alloy because if they just did the lip itself, the lip will be done without laquer on top, so means you have to keep polishing it by hand and maintain it, so i thought it was better to get the whole alloy done. I think it was about 25 add vat for just the lip itself :)