Ok guys and girls, i have too many photos of my motor, so i have selected a few.

I used to drive the EP91 SR in metalic black limited edition and currently that is pass down to my brother which is learning to drive. I currently am driving a EP91 Glanza V.

JAE2.jpg

Ching.jpg

Gmax1.jpg

My Glanza

G4.jpg

G3.jpg

WashedGlanzaaugust21st007.jpg

With the eyebrows put on but one came off so no more!! :huh:

WashedGlanzaaugust21st004.jpg

So i have so many more, but i have selected a few of my favourites.

Hope you all enjoyed. :p

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you not got uprated shocks on it?  my sportif needs lowering badly, but i dunno what kit to get as i'm on a very tight, student budget.  Also, i want one of those splitters but have no idea where to get hold of one, any ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope havent uprated the shocks. I think P.I springs would look good. Those splitters i think is discontinued, so quite hard to find one.

yeah, i have those same springs and the ride is a bloody nightmare!!!! I'v had to memorise EVERY pothole and manhole about my town, and i do mean EVERY one of them so as i can avoid them!!!!! Very harsh ride! But hey, the car looks well sweet lowered and the handling is SSSOOOO much better, put the nose into a corner or round about and the rest of the car follows without any argument!!