• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah wylo 16 and horny as fuck hahaha

i think shelly could be the answer though (you know what i mean)

so shely how about it hahahaha

i think she like me so all you men better back off cause the boys comin through ahhaha wylo is my man!!!

Bloody hell man keep that shit to urself!!!! Jeeees, i dont wana know about the horniness of a 16yr old and im sure shelly doesnt either!!!! KEEP IT STARLET dude, its only gonna end up in shelly gettin pissed off and usin her mod priviledges and nobody wants that, we've all seen recently wot ust happened on the AU site wit Dale and Ivan, we're keepin it friendly, chilled and ikea clad over here, one big happy starley family.

Phil.

Cheers miracle...dont wana come across like a wanker and i know im not a moderator like i just dont wana see anyone get pissed off, we're all here because we love our cars and we're all formin new friendships, i hope to get to JAE to meet as many of u inmates as possible and i just dont wana see our ikea chill out room turn out like the sister site has lately.

Hope i havnt stepped on the mod's toes by the way, sorry if i have.

Phil.

yeah wylo 16 and horny as fuck hahaha 

i think shelly could be the answer though (you know what i mean)

so shely how about it hahahaha

i think she like me so all you men better back off cause the boys comin through ahhaha wylo is my man!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In all seriousness though, if you want done up the arse go find a willing ladyboy. Also, it seems max power babes arent enough to keep you spraffing sh1te to members on here so why dont you upgrade to one of the top shelf mags if you can reach them. Then again, theres always "men's health" and the like if you bat for the opposite team. B)

its only gonna end up in shelly gettin pissed off and usin her mod priviledges and nobody wants that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would just like to say I disagree witht the above comment phil. I want that.

:)

Well either he edits that post or we will change/delete that reply. 

Sorry for being harsh, but as a mod i have to do my job and not let things get out of hand. 

STARLET FRIENDLY peeps, lets keep it that way.

Regards

Shelly x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats fair enough. we dont see much of shelly on the site as it is, and i wouldnt want to see her not come on here because of unwanted comments. so lets keep it clean guys.

Rich.

its ok man, cheers for the public apology. ;)

the thing is that none of us know you, so we dont really know how you mean what you've said... if you get me?

we just wanna keep the club as a comfortable place, to share knowledge, meet new people, have a laugh, and to worship the car that is the starlet. :D

Rich.

• 3 months later...