• 1 month later...
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I know, why cant I find a woman like that!!!! Is Shelly the perfect woman?? I reckon she could well be...how awesome would it be if your g/f had not one, BUT TWO EPs!!!!!!! Its just not fair!!!! U dont fancy movin to NI Shelly no?? :D

But yeah I agree, a few more pics of the motors would be class. It could be your crimbo pressie to us!!!! :D:D:D

Phil.

Hey shelly, could you tell me what kind of fog lights you've got on your SR? my sportif has ugly rectangular ones on it, those round ones you've got there look a lot better. thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They used to do them in Halfords but iam not sure if they still do erm, but to be honest, they were only there for display as they were shite when to come to turning them on, you can't see jack with erm anyway. :D so best to get some proper big fogs if you wanna see the road on a foggy day. :D

I know, why cant I find a woman like that!!!! Is Shelly the perfect woman?? I reckon she could well be...how awesome would it be if your g/f had not one, BUT TWO EPs!!!!!!! Its just not fair!!!! you dont fancy movin to NI Shelly no??  :D

But yeah I agree, a few more pics of the motors would be class. It could be your crimbo pressie to us!!!! :D  :D  :D

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D:D

Iswear i put more photos up already ........... or haven't I??? :D

wow that sr is dope best I've seen in a long time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Young pup!! B) welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy the new site, hope to see some more new members in the new year. And fingerscrossed the site wont be down again and everything is backed up.

Shelly

x

i think im in love with the shellster!!! i wanna bird that drives a glanza and looks like shelly then i will be happy until then every girl is just secod place!!;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pB):D:)

B) aww bless, hope you find someone as good as cool as me... how many girl members do we have on here? 2? not even sure :D

:p:D:)B) @wylo :DB)

I dont think callin her a 'bird' is gonna do it somehow!!!! Not exaclty the most flattering thing she's ever heard, alto your correct about her Glanza, really hopin i get to JAE to see it in the flesh (so to speak), its so class. ike i said the other day, the black vent in the white bonnet...awesome!!!!!

Phil.