Another Transit Claims The Life Of Another Starlet

well he reversed into me in a petrol station, smashed into my passenger side quarter which is stoved in and has rewined my seal and smash my passenger real wheel to pieces whislt on the other side he has bent my axle where he sandwiched me agaisnt a kurb causing the car to go into 2 wheel motion then hit the floor with a thud. and now because of the Mods it has made my insurance void and now i dont get nothing. hes got away scott free and im fucked with high insurance no claims and no car why not give me a nova and let the piss take begin

FFS another shitter situation!

Really unlucky mate!

Was she a n/a ep91?

hope all goes well with your next plans, not easy Im sure...

I would be ultra pissed for sure, might have to declare my mods now :D

No worries, that whitevanman will get wats comin to him...

Every schmuck gets his turn ;)

Peace Out

Joz

you didnt declare your mods?

well not to sound like a complete cunt, but thats your own fault really, i appreciate hindsight is a wonderful thing, but you wouldn't be in this situation otherwise.

sorry to hear it mate, but i presume and hope you'll learn from this.

Hopefully you'll be back bigger and better soon though bud, keep your chin up.

thats a total shame bro, im sure there are quite alot of people that dont decalir mods so dont think yourself as the only one,

ive done it twice and both times recieved a payout,

must ahve been the wheels mate.....

i really am sorry for you bud, like you wouldent believe, ;)

really sorry to hear mate...

but im with ecksjay, you can probably get away with not declaring a set of wheels, or lights clusters... but with a fairly modified car, with suspension, exhaust and bodywork you cant just not declare it.

as you are effectively driving around with no insurance.

im not trying to be an asshole, but i really do feel for you bud, keep ya chin up. ;)

all the best.

Rich.

This is the exact reason I searched around for an insurance company that actually recognise the Glanza -- and not a 96 GT Turbo or NA EP91 like ome people have done. I'd just rather be safe than sorry ;)

In some cases you'll get raped for declaring your mods but for the likes of suspension/wheels etc it's not too bad.

Sorry to hear the consequences but hope you can get something sorted. Why not sue for whiplash :D you might not get your insurance payout -- but you may as well try claim like all the other bloody liability insurance frauding buggers out there.

£30 is a bargain -- My bro was an extra £300 for his Rover for modifications but it was "open" ie covered anything he wanted to do in the future (to certain extents)

nah its ok ill learn next time i spose. something good will come so now its to sit down and have a good think of a potential next car nothing that will cripple me insurance wise but something with loads of potential. i couldnt have another starlet its wouldnt be as good as my lil thing was lol jus to wait and see about gorgeous potential

*learning a lesson slowly

nah its ok ill learn next time i spose. something good will come so now its to sit down and have a good think of a potential next car nothing that will cripple me insurance wise but something with loads of potential. i couldnt have another starlet its wouldnt be as good as my lil thing was lol jus to wait and see about gorgeous potential

*learning a lesson slowly

Selling starlet sr if your interested

i went round to see the starbo after it happened, its pretty scary that the idiot reversed into him, then pushed him a few feet into the pavement AND KEPT REVERSING!! the wheels on the driver side are slightly folded under the car....

And i dunno about the chassis, it just looked as though the wheels had been folded where they were 18's.

Bill why dont you just buy it back then get a set of smaller jdm rims?

in the long run it'll work out cheaper than forking out for a new starbo or what ever you decide to purhase

me and luke will even spray it for you, just replace the rear quarter and your sorted.

i really cant see how they could declare it a write off, but who knows what goes through the insurers minds?