3. badassracer69

3. jason l

4. ste 91

5. Lee Ep82

6. Enzo

7. DavidAshton

8. Gary_EP91

9. Marky J (my mate in Teg)

Also heard there might be a chance of camping, might be worthwhile at £5 a pop for the people having to drive a long way or can look into accomodation nearby

I really want to do this but the autodrom is a 3hour drive for me :thumbsup:

Il put my name down but i wont be 100%,depending on finances and the car.

Also, what you said about camping etc, thatd be cool.

1. Hou

2. Norfolk n Chance (TOC)

3. badassracer69

3. jason l

4. ste 91

5. Lee Ep82

6. Enzo

7. DavidAshton

8. Gary_EP91

10.BAZ2CRAZY(maybe)

i would be interested in this if we could camp the night before the actual track day , as its like a 4 and half hour drive for me, so i am a maybe as it is also a long way off to no for sure. :thumbsup:

1. Hou

3. badassracer69

3. jason l

4. ste 91

5. Lee Ep82

6. Enzo

7. DavidAshton

8. Gary_EP91

10.BAZ2CRAZY(maybe)

11. miller_ep91 (maybe)

Just make sure its jap

LOL you clearly don't know me very well, it WILL be jap or i wont turn up! :)

It will more than likely be the buggy to be honest, it should :thumbsup: be running by that point but won't be road legal. Will it be ok to bring a non road legal car. I know most tracks are fine with track cars but the buggy is a bit different. Its not like it has been tested to be road legal then declared sorn. Its been built from scratch and won't be fully tested by the track day!

Do you have a contact for the track or know someone who would know Hou?

Jason

I will fire an email off to the organisers dude and see what I can do

On a side note, most insurance companies won't cover you for track use so trying to arrange some cheap group buy track day cover :thumbsup:

im liking the sound of this i maybe interested but its the weekend of my birthday :thumbsup:

Well that's an even better reason to do it then, we'll sort a camp site, get ruined and fall over, all we need is some thatch! Be like a mini JAE

I will be up for it, would be good if we can get camping.

Try to get th 4efte before then. :)

1. Hou

3. badassracer69

3. jason l

4. ste 91

5. Lee Ep82

6. Enzo

7. DavidAshton

8. Gary_EP91

10.BAZ2CRAZY(maybe)

11. miller_ep91 (maybe)

12.CRAIG-SR

1. Hou

3. badassracer69

4. jason l

5. ste 91

6. Lee Ep82

7. Enzo

8. DavidAshton

9. Gary_EP91

10. Marky J (my mate in Teg)

11.BAZ2CRAZY(maybe)

12. miller_ep91 (maybe)

13.CRAIG-SR

14. DAN EVANS + camping

I have revised the list Hou as the numbers where wrong! Me and Badassracer where both number 3 :):)

Jason :D

Not yet dude, I will give them a nudge!

This is looking like it will be an awesome day!

We'll also need someone who isn't taking part who is very handy with a camera to be official photographer!

Not yet dude, I will give them a nudge!

This is looking like it will be an awesome day!

We'll also need someone who isn't taking part who is very handy with a camera to be official photographer!

Cool, no rush mate i still have to build it.

Im happy to pay a little extra if we got a Photographer to attend. :) I am planning on fitting a camera system into the Demon but i don't think it will be up and running by then :)

I am sure there are enough people on forums nowadays with decent cameras and who would do it for a brew, some passenger rides and to be hailed a photographing hero on the forums!

I am sure there are enough people on forums nowadays with decent cameras and who would do it for a brew, some passenger rides and to be hailed a photographing hero on the forums!

Agreed! If anyone does want to help with photography then i will let them have a passenger ride or two :)

• 1 month later...

****UPDATE****

Just an update guys, seems everything is still ok for the track day, just need to set a definate date, get numbers and deposits.

The track are requiring a 25% deposit early in the new year so once we have a date etc set in stone I will be needing a deposit of £25 from those coming. If you are still interested please let me know

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the e-mail, and it sounds as though you have been busy generating some interest.

The situation and arrangement is still as we discussed previously, and if you look at the forum on the website, we really have been receiving good feedback. We increased the maximum number to 35 cars, with 16 on track, and it appears to be working very well with no queuing & no congestion on track.

Regarding a day in early May, that doesn't pose a problem, and you need to decide whether you want a dedicated day, or sharing an existing day, but if you want a dedicated day, I need to check circuit availabilty & confirm what dates would be suitable. We have a day already planned for the 14th May, which can be utilised, or we will lay on a specific day.

If you would prefer to run on an existing day, then the bookings would be made through the booking link on the website, and if we organise a specific day, then we would require a 25% deposit early in the New Year because we would have to commit to the circuit. The balance would be required four weeks in advance of the day. and that would be made direct to us by either cheque, or BACS payment.

I hope this fits in with your idea, but should you want to discuss something in more detail, feel free to call me

Look forward to hearing from you in due course,

Best regards, Howard

1. Hou

3. badassracer69

4. jason l

5. ste 91

6. Lee Ep82

7. Enzo

8. DavidAshton

9. Gary_EP91

10. Marky J (my mate in Teg)