Gauging Interest: Track Day 2010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah camping will cost extra not sure what or where yet, waiting for the track to get back to me but if not I will find a site nearish so we can camp, bbq and be merry!

Hou, im still really really interested in this but i have been told that i need my heart valve replaced at some point in the next few months. Im unsure yet as if i will make this as i will be off work for 3 months and pretty much incapable of doing anything. I will let you know the second i know but you know what the NHS are like :(

Jason :p

Hou, im still really really interested in this but i have been told that i need my heart valve replaced at some point in the next few months. Im unsure yet as if i will make this as i will be off work for 3 months and pretty much incapable of doing anything. I will let you know the second i know but you know what the NHS are like :(

Jason :p

PM sent dude

• 1 month later...

Right guys the track has told me they need a 25 quid deposit per person by the end of the month (this will be the time half the people will drop out!)

I need to know definate numbers:

1. Hou - Confirmed

2. Norfolk n Chance (TOC) - Confirmed

3. badassracer69

4. jason l

5. ste 91

6. Lee Ep82

7. Enzo

8. DavidAshton

9. Gary_EP91

10. Marky J (my mate in Teg) - Confirmed

11.BAZ2CRAZY(maybe)

12. miller_ep91 (maybe)

13.CRAIG-SR

14. DAN EVANS + camping

+ 3 more Tegs - Confirmed

Right guys the track has told me they need a 25 quid deposit per person by the end of the month (this will be the time half the people will drop out!)

I need to know definate numbers:

1. Hou - Confirmed

2. Norfolk n Chance (TOC) - Confirmed

3. badassracer69

4. jason l

5. ste 91

6. Lee Ep82

7. Enzo

8. DavidAshton

9. Gary_EP91

10. Marky J (my mate in Teg) - Confirmed

11.BAZ2CRAZY(maybe)

12. miller_ep91 (maybe)

13.CRAIG-SR

14. DAN EVANS + camping

+ 3 more Tegs - Confirmed

By the end of the month do you mean December??? :unsure: as in 2 days from now?

Im still really really interested Hou but its going to be so close that its unreal. I have been told that my operation SHOULD be at end of January/beggining of Feb. If thats the case then i will be off work feb,march,april and will be back to health (pretty much) by may. Problem is that the buggy may not be finished. I have been told i can't lift anything heavier than a full kettle of water for 3 months so can't really do much to the buggy and i think it may be a push to get it built. I could use the lexus but its in need of repairs. :rolleyes:

Dam my stupid heart!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I mean Jan!!

And I only put your name on to tempt and tease you, but know you can't come, which makes the baby Jebus cry!

End of January, hmmm that makes it better mate. :unsure: Its going to be sooooooooo close but keep my name on there for the moment. Im going to go ape shit on the buggy in January and get as much done as i can. if i can get a reasonable amount done then it may still be on!!!!! But at the moment its just to close to call. Right im off to crack on with it :rolleyes:

Jason :)

The planned dates are 8th or 9th May and you could pay me over paypal but you would have to send as a gift. Id also accept cheque, bandk transfer but I will have a word with the organiser and see about paying straight to them!

I am determined to get along to this :rolleyes:

Didn't realise it was early may but will try and be there.

I have just this second bought the rear coilovers, more steel, wiring and im working on the exhaust as we speak. Just so i can try and make this trackday!!!!!!!

Jason :unsure:

Havnt been on here in a while and I've just noticed this, my birthday is on the 10th of may so at least someone has organised an event for it :unsure:.. Not 100% sure I'll be able to make the track day, butt I will definatly be turning up as it's just down the road from me :rolleyes:

It gives me a chance to meet all you guys and put faces to names ect..

Dale.

Same here I've just noticed this and im on here all the time lol its like 5min away from me im not sure if my car will be read to go on the track but like ^^dale said it would be nice meet all you guys and put faces to names so if you use dont mind i,ll come along? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys been busy with house stuff so not been on. Looks like we are going to postpone this until a bit later in the year so it isn't so close to the TGTT day, and also so Jason has a decent chance of getting there!

Sorry guys been busy with house stuff so not been on. Looks like we are going to postpone this until a bit later in the year so it isn't so close to the TGTT day, and also so Jason has a decent chance of getting there!

Ahh ok gives people chance to get to other shows :thumbsup: But it needs to definatly happen! Will be a great laugh and it gives the guys in Scotland not to far to travel as it's further north than most other events.

Just keep us updated please :D

Dale.