1997 [6P3] Green 1.3 Sportif 5dr

Yeah, the car I'm looking at is pretty well specced.. and the space at the fronts fine allbeit the seats are crap but yes, as said, the rear space is SHOCKING, I'm the guy with the 5 door so tend to carry a lot of people.. starlet + lowered = no go.

I've made my decision and inshallah/hopefully I'll have the new car by mid August.. watch this space.

Shafz.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post, I've pretty much bought my new car, put a deposit on it to make sure its mine, just waiting for everything to be sorted, I'll miss having the starlet as a main car but I'm rather happy with my new one.

And no XPS420 you can't tell them what it is :thumbsup:

Shafz.

• 2 months later...

Ok its been like 3 months so I'm sure I can double post! Had to sell my "old" car because of running costs so I'm back in the starlet! Gonna do all the little mods I wanna do to it before I can get insured on my other project car. So looks like as with a lot of people who leave the starlet scene.. I'm back!

Shafz.

• 1 month later...

B-B-B-Bumpp! Well the car's going well now, just 3 or 4 more things that need to be done to it! I'm hopefully getting some cool JDM toyota parts for it next month and then hopefully by February it'll be complete, although I'll be looking for a glanza front end by then too! I'm so happy with the car now, I almost forgot how nimble it was.

Shafz.

As requested:

As recent as I can get.. Gatwick carpark, just to show how low she is!

rkzfhe.jpg

No Sidestrips!

eukjet.jpg

How to do an oil change..

30c7vnr.jpg

Shop Window..

28lu9zr.jpg

The bad news: Some derkhead paint strippered my bonnet, so I'ma use it as an opportunity to finally paint my bonnet black and get my grille done, its been sitting in my room for ages!

But yeah, recent pics..

Shafz.

It's meant to be 40mm (same springs as yours I believe) and the shocks are pretty much new too, so I have no idea why it's that low, its lower than my mates Polo that hes supposedly lowered 60mm... hence why I can't put a splitter on it as you can see!

Shafz.

They must be, the cars on new shocks, the springs are fully bedded etc and its still that low, Handles like its on rails though haha, scary being at the lights next to X5's and such, I'm pretty much in line with their bumpstrips LOL

Shafz.

• 3 weeks later...