1997 [6P3] Green 1.3 Sportif 5dr

Your Welcome. Its such a nice car, It pulls so effing hard though (Remapped 325i, ~240bhp). Laguna Splitter being ordered hopefully Friday/Saturday too for the starlet, so the front end will basically be done.

The headlights are actually very white in real, the camera just doesn't capture the brightness, especially driving it at night, the roads illuminated a lot better, and it comes out white/blue rather than the old yellow.

Shafz.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6500k HID's are around £5-8 delivered on eBay, H4 Bulbs are needed for the starlet.

The sidelights are single concave LED 501 Crystal White bulbs on eBay, I got them 10 for £12 delivered, but we needed 10 so we could do the BMW, my cousins car and my car together, so it'd obviously be less for just 2 for the starlet, so altogether under £25.

Shafz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey im kinda new on here lol jus lookin through the comments on here mate I've got a turborevs exhaust on mine with a KnN air filter and its sounds loud enough. I've also got a 12inch fusion sub in the boot and there still plenty of boot space for my birds shoppin lol so i dowt the police would say out even if you did get pulled.

Yeah I've got a turborevs backbox for it sitting in my living room, just waiting to get to an exhaust shop, as for the subwoofer I've decided to maybe do a subtle build, all depends on my mums approval haha.

Shafz.

• 5 weeks later...

Double post, but todays exactly 10 years of the starlet being in the family, only done 4700 miles in those 10 years though :)

So the plan for this weekend is to get the exhaust fitted and to maybe get the TTE spoiler sprayed as seen here:

mhaop2.jpg

2q37pee.jpg

Shafz.

Haha, I asked my dad if I can get the bonnet and roof sprayed black, and run the spoiler like that, and he rightly said it'd cost alot less to just paint the spoiler haha. I'm planning on black rims anyway, can't wait till its done.

Shafz.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I've been in starlets since 1997, My aunt had a brand new then Reflet, then in 1999 my mum bought the sportif you see here now, must be an asian thing..

The exhaust is a 3" Backbox from Turborevs (£40 Delivered) then I'm going to a local exhaust shop to get it fitted so I'm not sure how much it'd cost yet, because its a universal backbox and they don't fit starlets so extra pipe has to be welded on.

Shafz.

All Desi people love starlets lol!

Can you tell me which exhaust you got and how much? My glanza is on the standard exhaust still lol but i want a cheap but good exhaust (fitted)

looooool....ders only 1 reason....der so cheap 2 run :)

nice work shafz

• 1 month later...