1997 [6P3] Green 1.3 Sportif 5dr

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thanks mate, I learnt its a trusted combination by looking at yours, big inspiration for mine from the TTE spoiler to the lenses and the colourscheme I want to follow, were the lights a straight swap/fit and how do I remove the old taillights? I wanna get these reflets on ASAP!

Shafz.

Thanks mate, gonna have a crack at it when this snow stops, I'm getting some GT front seats for it too and various other bits, I want a glanza rear bumper but as its a 5 door it'd look unbalanced, especially as my cars so low I can't even run a front splitter! :)

Shafz.

Looking good, my favourate style of lights for the EP91! Your car is shiney compared to mine at the moment.

That said its pissing down now, and driving in that has washed alot of the salt off of my wheels atleast. Gonna get it down to the local petrol station and give it a hotwash with a pressure washer before giving it the bucket and mitt though!

@LukeSR

I had a TTE Spoiler in black, but it got stolen/ripped off the car when I left it unattended for 2 days..

@Anup67

I tried to remove the toyota starlet but I'm not sure if you can see, but the paint was flaking off under the 'starlet' as I heated it up, its cause when my mum reversed into a bollard 6 years ago and they put on a new bootlid/resprayed, the paint they used was stupidly thin :rolleyes:

Anyways.. FITTED PICS!

seatsin4.jpg

seatsin2.jpg

seatsin1.jpg

seatsin3.jpg

My mum even likes them, she went tesco's this morning and came back and was like.. wow they're so much better! So comfortable blablabla I sit lower down but I'm used to it now and i no longer move about.. so yeah, they even got mummys seal of approval!

Shafz.