Nanglebadgers work in progress

awesome! thanks man!

Jay has one of them, but its dented, and we all know how fussy i am.

here's a link to the page of iamlegend's with the gauge in question. does anyone know if there are other gauges in this range from Apexi?? i.e. could i build up a set of them??? Boost, EGT, water temp etc etc etc?????????

page 1 of the thread, post number 34 is a pic of it in day light. page 2 of the thread, post number 68 is the gauge lit up at night. been after this gauge for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamlegend's thread

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse the dirt, but there simply is NO POINT in washing it, water freezes instantly! personally, i'm loving the Titans on her, and the red too!

DSC_0002-4.jpg

Re-arranged gauges, thanks to Mark:

DSC_0003-2.jpg

Blitz boost gauge on loan from Jay's Garage, hope to replace with an Apexi item ***cough cough iamlegend cough cough***

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Auto Gauges:

DSC_0007-3.jpg

Phil.

and again!!!! man i'm good to you lot!

like i said previously, for the forseeable future, the aim is to start tidying up the little things, after all, attention is in the detail.

To that end, i present White LED rear number plate bulbs.

DSC_0032.jpg

As i was only anticipating two bulbs, the extra two will most likely feature in the GT. that Pandamonium fella doesnt know how good i am to him!

Phil.

oh aye man, thats how its done.

but, for the last 2years the rev counter hasnt come on with the side lights, and then after 20mins it'll light up. and then way last year the oil pressure one started doing the same, wont come on for about 20mins, and then all of a sudden it'll pop on.

i just HATE how it looks to other people at night, all scabby, three (now 4) gauges in the car and only one of them lit up, scabby scabby scabby!!! i hate it!

i THINK its an earthing problem, as when i fitted the earthing kit they all behaved for about month, then the rev and oil pressure started thier shit again, and now I usually only get the volt one coming on, sometimes the oil pressure if its real cold outside.

Phil.

@Stevie, hoping that weejohn will find the shitty earth!

@Liam, yeah man they look uber, should look better on a CLEAN car tho!! lol!!!! mine's rotten! cheers dude.

@Riko - shut it u TART! Megadeth rule - you drool! i am entitled to whine, gauges not lighting up as they should offends my SOUL! much like YOU DO!

Phil.

one of these fine days riko.........one of these days!!!!

also, both Metallica dates in Belfast in May????????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YES PLEASE!!! front and centre!

ummmmmmmmm...meet and greet pass to get to sex metallica up??? ummmmmm YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i dont get on i'll cry...lots.

Phil.

hahaha i've always wanted to do that to Metallica!!!!!!! seriously!!!

also, while i'm whinging about the gauges, the PAS belt is squeaking like a BITCH again! it seems to want to fight with Jay!!! had a quick look yesterday, its fraying slightly at the edge again, not MASSIVELY, but defo occuring.

Phil.