Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

success.

prick negative terminal had lifted up a bit, its that damn earthing kit causing that!

so no biggy, other than i now have to spend ANOTHER 30mins settin up my sound system again. pRRick!

also, NGK Iridum Spark plugs arrived today from those sexy mofo's at Tuning Developments!

Phil.

haha sorry jay!

cheers lads! settin up that ice again will take AGES! too many setting lol!

need a better battery terminal....or earth kit lol!

also, NGK sparks fitted! hopefully the gap is correct, mark gauged it from the OEM Denso ones that were still in place, so should be fine yes!

Phil.

oh.

holy.

shit.

the difference to the car that those NGK plugs has made unreal! seriously, i know it might sound silly, but she is much more responsive and the boost feels much more solid, 3rd gear is a freakin animal! havnt been abe to check the boost gauge in 1st and 2nd yet but im nearly 100% sure that the boost is now stronger in those two gears!

she just feels...happier! i KNOW it might sound daft, but i genuinely mean it! everyone should buy NGK plugs! NOW!!!!

also, should hopefully be meeting Aidan (EP Styling) tomorrow to buy an HKS adjustable actuator off him....oh yeah!!!!

Phil.

oh.

holy.

shit.

the difference to the car that those NGK plugs has made unreal! seriously, i know it might sound silly, but she is much more responsive and the boost feels much more solid, 3rd gear is a freakin animal! havnt been abe to check the boost gauge in 1st and 2nd yet but im nearly 100% sure that the boost is now stronger in those two gears!

she just feels...happier! i KNOW it might sound daft, but i genuinely mean it! everyone should buy NGK plugs! NOW!!!!

also, should hopefully be meeting Aidan (EP Styling) tomorrow to buy an HKS adjustable actuator off him....oh yeah!!!!

Phil.

Sold it for me :lol: think i will be investing in a set of them :lol: