Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ubes! thanks bro! well chuffed with it, thanks for pluggin her in!

yeah, i know I've gone with a clean smooth look for most of the car, but seein as how i aint payin £100 or so for a ZEP dash pod that wouldnt even hold enough gauges, i'm gonna go for individual mounts for Boost, EGT, Oil pressure (even tho i already have an Auto Gauge one), oil temp and water temp and have all the wiring just tapped through the dash, kinda like Alan-e's, i reckon it'll look spot on tbh, tidy enough to satisfy even the fussiest of Badgers!

got some pics taken, battery died, i'll get them thrown up soon.

Phil.

your face, shut.

i may be all powerful, but i cannt recharge batteries just by stickin them up my nose Mr B!

also, Mr B, your mrs's facebook avatar is making me want to sauce her up and what-not, i suggest u lock her in a cupboard or something similar lest i get the ferry over there and love u both up MAN STYLE!

Phil.

do mrs B????????? sir, that will be my pleasure! i r in there like swim wear! u lend her to me, one nite, thats all, i'm not greedy, and then she's all yours for your entire married life!

sweet! made my day good sir! :) i look forward to saucing up your mrs!! and u think i'm jokin...lulz!

also...i cant upload pics in work foo', again, my powers do not extend to telekenetically connecting my camera to my pc at home, downloading, hosting, and uploading the pics! my telekentic abilities only extend up to 10miles, no further!

Phil.

i apologise.

some BAFFOON has obviously pulled a plug out at the local exchange as i'm receivng NO ADSL signal at home! f'in retards!! they dont even have the deceny to warn u! what if i was runnin a business! dicks.

so for now i'm stuck to t'interweb in work folks, as soon as they reconnect me i'll upload some pics.

Phil.

how rude!

first of all STEVEN - i took pics of her clean.

Secondly - i have been able to garage her every nite since i waxed her as i kicked my mum's car out!

and thirdly, it has been dry and sunny here in NI since the weekend, the worst she has seen is every day dust from the commute!

dirty indeed!! pppfffffffffffffttttttttttt! a pox on u sir! a pox!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...
how rude!

first of all STEVEN - i took pics of her clean.

Secondly - i have been able to garage her every nite since i waxed her as i kicked my mum's car out!

and thirdly, it has been dry and sunny here in NI since the weekend, the worst she has seen is every day dust from the commute!

dirty indeed!! pppfffffffffffffttttttttttt! a pox on u sir! a pox!

Phil.

Knickers...........untwist good sir :(

I am hurt that Step Hen would think my car would be....dirty.....eeeuuuggggghhhhhh what a horrid thought!! u inhumane of u sir to ponder such odd concepts!

@Nick, yeah mate, was sittin in my room waitin on me when i got homes!!!! and guess wot....IT FITS the CD changer!!!! freakin result!!! i looked at it and thought "nah this aint it"...lined it up...BANG! straight in! perfect! now all i gotta hope for is that there is something on the back of the head unit lol!!!

Phil.