Nanglebadgers work in progress

Luke - i promise, once i get my own PC back i will whore this page out with pics. totally, whore it out. slut. bitch. it will be the sparky of this thread!

but i need my own PC to do it. i just cant get used to marks at all. nothing is where it should be lol!!!! u know what its like when your used to your own PC and u sit at someone else's and your like "WTF????????????????????????????????????????"

I promise, once i get it back, pics! lots! loads!

off to The Costa tomorrow for JAM FCC - oh baby! Jay, if u see this, i wont be back online tonight, probably meet joel in lisburn around 9.30, so i'll be with u around an hour after that, horseboxes permitting. i'll bring breakfast!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who likes a little JAM with their EP in the mornings???? I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

JAM FCC fitted and working and f88kin sexin up the car!!!! 0.9bar anyone???? yes please!!!!

couldnt be happier with how today went, FCC fitted, actuator adjusted and wideband-investigated to ensure all is as it should be!!!! Jay took her a spin too and is very pleased. I is one happy camper!

no word on a new mother board yet, should only be a day or two and i also have pics of a photo shoot that me and Joel did en route home to share with u all!

Phil.

lol my lap time was utter bollox! drive home was smoooooooth, well msot of it lol, this added....joi-de-vive / gusto / poke...is bloody fun i can assure u!!! very enjoyable power for the roads! perfect!

so, once again, my thanks to u jay sir!!!!

and thank u for rolling out the sexy weather dude! much appreciated lol!

Joel - feel free to post pics all u like sir!

Phil.

Phil you car looks fooking sweet mate.....Its the only starlet that stands out from the rest well done sir...and well done to joe for the great pics it makes both your cars looks like toys lol

have you had the front bumper smoothed over dude? (phil)

Yeah he has, with the uber rare TTE front splitter that i wanna steal >:3

Anywho back on topic, them pictures and AWESOME!!!1

:( :( :(

lol thanks gents.

Joel - thanks for that dude, appreciated! i'm a bit fussy about it these days is all, im sure u know why man.

Micky - thats very kind of u dude. i keep hearing rumblings that there are other modified Blurple Eps here in NI that bear a strikin resemblance to mine, but as yet i havnt seen them for myself, its probably just blue glanzas people are seeing.

@Ryan and luke - yes dudes, when i had the car repainted i had the number plate section cut out and the recess filled in, which just left the middle spar, he filled in the recesses on the bumper corners that match up with the recesses on the doors, simply because the glanza bum doesnt have them, he smoothed in the join between the TTE lip and the bumper, and he trimmed away the back-side so as to allow an FMIC to fit. it was the only time when doing any of that wasnt goin to cost a total fortune as the car was bein painted anyway.

@riko...less boat admiring, more gauge delivering from you mister man!!! lol.

new mother board has been purchased, to be fitted this evening, so i'll be up and runnin again in a day or two and then i'll throw up my pics too!

thanks again Joel buddy!

Phil.

thanks for all the positive comments lads! I've always said that the only time she would ever consider having a late spec V front end would be if something happened to her to wreck the current front end.

i always wanted the keep the n/a front but jazz it up a bit with the crystal lenses, late spec glanza indicators etc. my own interpretation was that it was always an n/a EP91, only with the added sauciness of the factory skirts and spoilers from the glanza.

brakes are definately next on the cards tho. no substitute for safety IMO.

Joel's car is a serious credit to himself and his brother, it really is one of a kind that bad boy. very very cool!

@Riko....hunni, u knowz i haves the metal man love for thee!

Phil.