Nanglebadgers work in progress

wow...u read the whole thing ro55ifumi???? thanks dude! i greatly appreciate that!

thanks for the positive comments gents, as always they are very much appreciated!!

apologies for the lack of pics, i havnt got my PC back from my mate yet, wont be long.

minor update - today Mark and I fitted the rear KYBs i got from Jay, sits about 1/4" higher but i dont mind tbh, extra clearance is nice. we also removed the yaris rear wiper, i NEVER used it so it was kinda wasted, so I have fitted that to mark's GT to tidy it up a bit!

hopin to maybe try my cusco lower arm bar this week now that we have the TRD suspension fitted, see if i can get away with it, if not it's goin on mark's GT permanently.

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cusco front lower arm bar now fitted...not sure what i make of it...two things mainly:

1. If anything it has given a little oversteer, but perhaps thats just me having to adjust to its presence.

2. It lends itself to a little more torque steer too...its not loose or anything, nor are the lower arms loose, she's all toight like hish fasher down there, just the feeling i'm gettin from her. little bit more responsive at the front now, before she was handling heavy at the rear with the arb and strut and c-pillar and room bar, this has added to the upper front and fender bars at the front. all that leaves is fittin the ALK and one day poppin a front ARB on, oh, and Jay's B-Pillar bars.

also....I GOT MY PC BACK LAST NITE!!!! this windows 7 is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!

working on reloading all programs etc and just gettin her running well again, then i'll throw some pics up!

Phil.

well i got mine for a manifold swap....its not the first thing i'd go out and buy, but i wouldnt say they're shit. bearing in mind all the handling parts on my motor, it probably has a fairly hard time tryin to stand out.

im sure if it was one of the first things i'd done i'd have noticed it alot more.

Phil.

Alrighty then, pictures I promised, and pictures I provide for u sexy, sexy people here on UKSC.

First up, the wash and overall inclusive picture update of the whole motor as she stood a couple of weeks back:

Rear Interior:

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

Door cards:

DSC_0086.jpg

Cockpit:

DSC_0087.jpg

Room Bar:

DSC_0089.jpg

Sexy new boost gauge:

DSC_0090.jpg

Master Control Panel:

DSC_0091.jpg

Gauges:

DSC_0092.jpg

Navigator Position:

DSC_0093.jpg

Strap in and shut up:

DSC_0094.jpg

The beating heart:

DSC_0095.jpg

Samco:

DSC_0096.jpg

Catchy Catch Can:

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

I'll get the Costa pics with Joel up shortly.

Phil.

You're welcome.

I really badly want TOM's rear spats (should go nicely with my TOM's bumper) but there so hard to get hold of.

Need to get mine delocked and alarmed, mine was damaged in japan :thumbsup:

thanks for the support lads.

i'll get some dewipered pics in due course.

Little story now....

Last nite i'm sat watching TV minding my own business, when the doorbell from the gate goes, so i bring the dogs in and make my way towards the gate. Half way along the garden a man with two kids says "Are u the Prince of Darkness?". Now, i live in the countryside, so i was a bit wary at this point and thought "oh goody, he we go"...

so, i replied "pardon?" as i kept walking towards the gates and he says "haha i have a parcel here addressed to "My Darling Prince of Darkness"...at this i was very puzzled...he carried on "it was delivered to our house as it says number 5 on it, the boys opened it and saw it was a car part so assumed it was for me, but i remembered your wee toyota"...i said "im not waiting on anything except a gauge, but thats still in japan"...he says "yep thats it, its a gauge" and handed the parcel over to me.....with my Apexi EGT gauge in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIKO!!!!!!!!! U BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare u surprise me!!!!!!!!!!! and make me look gay to my neighbours whom I've never met!! lol!!!!

really made my day tho as i genuinely thought it was still in japan!!!! hehehehehehe! now to order a mount and see Jay/WeeJohn re. wiring it in!

sexy times!

Phil.

thanks for the support lads.

i'll get some dewipered pics in due course.

Little story now....

Last nite i'm sat watching TV minding my own business, when the doorbell from the gate goes, so i bring the dogs in and make my way towards the gate. Half way along the garden a man with two kids says "Are u the Prince of Darkness?". Now, i live in the countryside, so i was a bit wary at this point and thought "oh goody, he we go"...

so, i replied "pardon?" as i kept walking towards the gates and he says "haha i have a parcel here addressed to "My Darling Prince of Darkness"...at this i was very puzzled...he carried on "it was delivered to our house as it says number 5 on it, the boys opened it and saw it was a car part so assumed it was for me, but i remembered your wee toyota"...i said "im not waiting on anything except a gauge, but thats still in japan"...he says "yep thats it, its a gauge" and handed the parcel over to me.....with my Apexi EGT gauge in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIKO!!!!!!!!! U BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare u surprise me!!!!!!!!!!! and make me look gay to my neighbours whom I've never met!! lol!!!!

really made my day tho as i genuinely thought it was still in japan!!!! hehehehehehe! now to order a mount and see Jay/WeeJohn re. wiring it in!

sexy times!

Phil.

PSML only Riko.