Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only because your into some made obscure scene and genre that I've never heard of or encountered....the bands you post in the "what are u listening to right now" thread....seriously, where do u find them? dive bars in the country side of Belgium? Abandoned mountain pass bars in the Yurals?? mad crazy industrial/alt/scruff/indy/skinny jeans/annoying-snowboarder/sold a max of 5 albums and thats whats so cool about them/synth pounding/screamo/NOT THRASH METAL LIKE IT SHOULD BE/stuff that u listen to!

You forget three things u foo':

1. Metallica

2. Megadeth

3. Iron Maiden

thats all u need in life! stop wasting away your time with your "alternative" GARBAGE!!!!!

(also, if u are feeling adventurous, i recommend Thurisaz, a Belgian metal band, sweet Lord their second album is better than Load, Reload, St Anger, the Black Album, Death Magnetic, A Matter of Life and Death, Dance of Death, United Abominations and the System has Failed all rolled together, i jest thee not!)

***rant at nick's odd music taste over***

****waits for Riko to back him up on all things metul****

Phil.

*cries*

You're such a meanie! MEANIE!

Too bad you're listening to music that originated in the 70's and 80's! And BFMV? They're a bunch of emo posers, get that shit off your computer. (My rants are nowhere near as good as yours :D )

And yes, I actually have some material by Metallica/Megadeath (Only Ride the Lightning and Peace Sells, but eh.) I'll give that Thurisaz a go, they sound good on the Tube of Yous.

Emo posers?

get out of my thread u bear! not even listening to Thurisaz can redeem that comment!

and listenin to music that originated in the 70s and 80s IS THE BEST MUSIC TO LISTEN TO!

get.

out.

of.

my.

thread.

Phil.

x2

EMO? WFT dude?

it's metal. proper metal! ....get a hobbie

Cool sticker phil.

Team C*nt FTW!

Im looking at getting some discs and pads for the S. Thing is, the S has the UK spec discs 280mm x 19mm i think.

280mm??? More like 234 or 238 IIRC :lol:

However they do look good, as do the HID's compliment the crystal headlights so much!!

Keep it up ;)

• 2 weeks later...