Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u mean, those replicas he took of mine???? hehehe

i dont hate u, what this means is that u are a man of discerning taste!

a man who enjoys a snifter of brandy.

a man who enjoys a fine cuban cigar, in a smoking jacket, in a high-backed antique leather chair.

a man who enjoys a fine fox hunt.

a man who enjoys ivory handled pistols.

a man who enjoys ladies of negotiable affection!...no?? just me??? ok!

Phil.

u mean, those replicas he took of mine???? hehehe

My Hart sank when i read that! :) LOL

a man who enjoys a snifter of brandy. - CHECK

a man who enjoys a fine cuban cigar, in a smoking jacket, in a high-backed antique leather chair.

a man who enjoys a fine fox hunt. - I HAVE ONCE SHOT A PIGEON, DOES THAT COUNT?

a man who enjoys ivory handled pistols. - CHECK

a man who enjoys ladies of negotiable affection!...no?? just me??? ok! - DEPENDS......

lol dan i'm not 100% sure, but Keith did say he was making moulds of mine before i received them! but it matters not, the point is, they will look immense and u will be only the 2nd EP91 in the UK that I know of with HRF spats on it!!! so kudos!

i was tempted to clean it...then i thought...jay and i are only gonna make it messy, so, why bother!!! lol!!!

lookin forward to seein what this will do to her, so long as the reliability isn't compromised i'll be happy!

Phil.

lol dan i'm not 100% sure, but Keith did say he was making moulds of mine before i received them! but it matters not, the point is, they will look immense and u will be only the 2nd EP91 in the UK that I know of with HRF spats on it!!! so kudos!

i was tempted to clean it...then i thought...jay and i are only gonna make it messy, so, why bother!!! lol!!!

lookin forward to seein what this will do to her, so long as the reliability isn't compromised i'll be happy!

Phil.

Thats not the attitude Mr.Badger !

I cleaned mine today even though its gonna get dirty tomorrow ;) :)

How much were you'res if you dont mind me asking and were the brand new?

they were part of the HRF that he got his hands on, he had the lot bar the spoiler i think. the skirts are now on sicalns car. and i doubt they were brand new given the age of these things.

also, as for price, they were a gift from a very good friend of mine, one mr SiCaln when my car was paint strippered, he wanted to help me get back on my feet with the car, so he would have paid Keith for them, i have no clue how much man, sorry.

Phil.

Mission Control has been on the communication line:

message communicated was...if u bring it, i will fit it, get down here Nangle-San!

message response was...Agents Nanglebadger and Pandamonium received, en route, shall be in attendance in the Costa tomorrow.

Tomorrow is international K1 day!

Phil.