Nanglebadgers work in progress

Received a set of blue Samco radiator hoses courtesy of Notorious Cat yesterday, and they're mmmmmmmmmmmmmint!

lookin forward to gettin them on. also paid for an Apexi EL 1 EGT gauge in Japland today, that stung, hopefully riko can get it here fairly soon.

brakes to be refreshed, and then that'll be it for some time i imagine other than keepin her tickin over with oil changes etc, in the process of lookin for my own house, so all i will want the car to do is function relialy on a daily basis, so i dont think there will be any turbo upgrades for a few years. right now 0.8bar is lively enough for the daily commute, i'll fresh the brakes with pads and discs and lines and fluid and that'll be pretty much it save for the odd small bit or two, gotta cut back spending somewhere if i'm to set up the new BadgerSports Inc Global Head Office.

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least you have a plan to strive for broski :(

Even though you're not upgrading hope we can still have some epic meets and track days/track test sessions.

I believe the badgerbreath worked as things seem to be moving much faster now :)

Cheers!

Joz

p.s Northstars...

Good news?? Gay news??

meh, bit of both. On sunday there Mark kindly fitted the Samco radiator hoses for me, the bay is STINKIN but if i get it a wee clean i'll get some pics.

unfortunately, the car is being grumpy. she is JUST hittin fuel cut and no more, had to restart her twice on the way to work today, once on the hard shoulder of the motorway lol!! she goes lumpy, performance is killed, indicating she is jumping into safe mode, requiring a restart.

so for the rest of the week i will be driving her in and out of work with little to no boost, short shiftin every gear, altho i guess my fuel consumption will improve lol!!! however, Jay has a JAM FCD with my name on it, so i'll hopefully get down at the weekend for that and that'll see her nice and safe again. what this also means, which i am liking, is that i will get to add JAM to the brand-whore that is my car lol, i aint got any JAM bits yet so this pleases me lol!

Phil.

might be going to jays myself this weekend prob sunday if i get time, have to pick my nuts up from jay and he has to show me a few things as i have been doing some research recently. get me a few more ponnies .

anyway hope your enjoying the booooost mr badger

joel

WOOOWWW steady on there Joel!!! this is a family thread here!!!

besides, I've met, and drank with, Jay's lady friend...thats an act your not gonna be following too easily Joel mate! she is one coooooooooool lady!!! so u best bring your A-Game!! lul!

more boost?? u sir, are a terrible influence on me....i like it!!!!

Phil.

:harhar: im sorry phil i will go now with my wheels NUTS and flowery gear KNOB in hand ( walks slowly to the door with a tear in eye)

and i always bring my A game. i know what jays soft spot is (1 or 2 bright green takata harnesses for project 55 would make things happen :))

i'll be headin i the morning most likely. i could meet u around half 9 if u want joel and we can head down? mark wont be heading til the evening.

today she got cleaned top to bottom, hoovered, seats cleaned, dash and plastics cleaned, engine bay cleaned, and washed and dried.

and because i have been lazy with pics I've taken a bunch of the whole thing, inside, outside, interior, bay.

only problem is my motherboard has died, so its away with my mate and im usin marks PC. should have mine back tomorrow or during the week. once i do, i will throw the pics up for u all.

Phil.

halp 9 you say hmmm will send you a text later on letting you know buddy try and menover things about.

i have to hover the shit out of mine tonight went to the beach today and by god sand gets freaking everywhere more sand on my recaros than on the beach