• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha this thread is brill.

i wasnt expecting a ' :( '

did no one else lol?

Mitch

Yeah I thought it was hilarious :) have no idea why but the randomness of it was just funny.

I think some people need to calm down, I'm guessing he hit fuel cut for the first time by accident or something...

LOL i think people take stuff way to seriously now days. surely even if you had some form of hatred towards the user because he has stated he hit fuel cut on purpose... that on its own should make you happy? knowing that smile will turn upside down sooner or later?!

as random as it is, whatever floats ure boat lol

LOL i think people take stuff way to seriously now days. surely even if you had some form of hatred towards the user because he has stated he hit fuel cut on purpose... that on its own should make you happy? knowing that smile will turn upside down sooner or later?!

as random as it is, whatever floats ure boat lol

exactly! like you said, if someone i disliked did that i would find it amusing! lol

I dont think he did it on purpose. As he obviously knows what it is and what it does..

If he didnt know what it was or did... id call him a gumby and wouldnt of found it funny.

where abouts you from dj-jon-boi?

Mitch

im from somerset mate, yourself?

and what is a gumby lol?