I Am The Proud Owner Of A Starlet :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that was my glanza looking sorry for itself, did you notice the wing mirrors missing and also the rear duck spoiler had been removed too for painting.

was looking at your wheels thought they would look good on my glanza lol

Jim

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The wheels are pico racing. Not entirely sure but pico are a jap tuner and don't usually do wheels I'm told so possibly a 1 off I can't find a thing about them I know they were on an ep82 that was imported from japan. And the centre console is images cut from a variety of super hero comics. Cheers for lookin and cheers for loving lol

• 1 month later...

I do love my car. I just wanted to see what sort of interest it got :lol:

I'm after a suzuki vitara at the minute but keep the starlet and give it to my other half maybe

Don't think I could bare to see it go, Its done me proud :p

Its loads better now its lowered. I'm getting used to having a low car haha went abit quick over a speed bump..luckily its ok though :D

I'm getting some other wheels on saturday to put on then I can get my picos sprayed finally

Not sure on a colour yet.

Katy :D

I do love my car. I just wanted to see what sort of interest it got :lol:

I'm after a suzuki vitara at the minute but keep the starlet and give it to my other half maybe

Don't think I could bare to see it go, Its done me proud :p

Its loads better now its lowered. I'm getting used to having a low car haha went abit quick over a speed bump..luckily its ok though :D

I'm getting some other wheels on saturday to put on then I can get my picos sprayed finally

Not sure on a colour yet.

Katy :D