I Am The Proud Owner Of A Starlet :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from rotherham myself got a white ep82 with carbon bonnet give me a wave if you see me

im not from rotherham. im from the west mids.

i only went up to rotherham to pick up the motor.

i dont go up there any other time lol

Hey Kaaaty, congrats on your new ride, car looks stunning and i love them starlets in White. So i guess i can leave the SR in the drive then lol. :) But for that price,i guess you got a very good deal considering the mods the car has. Look after it and please dont do the green detailing :thumbsup:

Hey Kaaaty, congrats on your new ride, car looks stunning and i love them starlets in White. So i guess i can leave the SR in the drive then lol. :thumbsup: But for that price,i guess you got a very good deal considering the mods the car has. Look after it and please dont do the green detailing :)

yes sorry i couldnt wait any longer and i loved the look of this.

why not green detailng?? :(

yes sorry i couldnt wait any longer and i loved the look of this.

why not green detailng?? :thumbsup:

Don't drag too much attention on it :( Green detailing does not suit a White car unless you want to make it look like a candy punk car for Japanese girl teens lol.

The perfect detailing I would reckon is black on White. Example bonnet black, new m3 look black mirrors, black spoiler and some descent black side skirts and a black front lip and rear black spats for them bumpers to complete the whole story :)

By the way, I like the quote of Bunta. He is a smoking hazard on the wheel by the way lol, wish it was real to drive at crazy speeds with eyes half closed and smoking like a chimney lol.

The perfect detailing I would reckon is black on White. Example bonnet black, new m3 look black mirrors, black spoiler and some descent black side skirts and a black front lip and rear black spats for them bumpers to complete the whole story :)

You joking??? That just sounds proper chav especially the M3 mirros yO!!

This is what my car will look liek after Christmas :thumbsup:

sparky1.jpg

im goin with green mirrors and wheels. i like gt3s but think they are all too common. would like somethin different although if some came up for the right price id love it lol. black bonnet black roof thats been done to death too although it does looks the busines, and i dont mind the cumbersome mirrors i dont mind the stock stuff although some nicely mounted small etech f1 style carbon fibre mirrorson stalks would look ace