I Am The Proud Owner Of A Starlet :)

I picked up the N/A starlet last night ill get some pics up later.

Really pleased with it. 1st and 2nd gear feel clunky when coming down i dont know whether thats me or i have something to sort out, but no drama when goin up though.

Very surprised at hittin 60 in 2nd gear it pulls fantastic and sounds great.Has a few mods already completed as to save myself havin to source and build.It needs a tidy up here and there but nothing i cant handle and my brother is pals with dean lol so i will be asking him for plenty of advise lol. the cars white so im goin to go with a luminous green theme ie wheels wing mirrors and detailing. cant wait to start personalisin the car.

DC2 coilovers

Racing Cat and ss zorst jap slashed end

not sure what make the alloys are

hks mushroom filter

corolla manifold

glanza rear boot and spoiler

laguna splitter

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats my mate Ben's old car, keep an eye on the oil level though, as last time I saw it i was burning quite a lot of the stuff.

ive driven it back to burntwood.. a good hour and 40 mins away and ive had no problems. the oil and thats alright. my dads gone round the car.

nothing that cant be sorted.

He may have sorted it then, its a while since ive seen him now.....good luck with the car, i always thought it had potential just needed to be in the hands of the right person.

yeah. has alot of potential.

im just about to de tint it and get rid of those bloody daft stickers.

burn rubber and badboy lmao.

the tyres were bald on the back. had to get two new ones this mornin.

im all for a project :thumbsup:

i like that its not tryin to be a glanza it is what it is. That doesnt mean i dont like glanza reps.

i like the subtle styling that it has i jus want to go with a luminous green theme and detailing. handles like its on rails and turns heads i love it.

just gettin used to how close the gear changes are compared to the sloppy gears on the pug