I Am The Proud Owner Of A Starlet :)

i love north wales aswell, always went on holiday there but my mum n dad sold the caravan about 3 years ago and bought a motorhome so i cant go anymore :) i want a caravan of my own but theyre too dear lol

anyway yours cars lookin nice, especially with the good welsh view behind it :harhar:

mark

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its at gimblet rock in pwllheli :)

you know it?

i have a caravan in North Wales :D used to spend most my weekends there.

my second home :D lol

Yeah i aint been there for over a few years, that where yer caravan is? i live more up towards llandudno way ye :harhar:

north wales meet sometime haha

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi all its ben a while since my last update. last night i went and picked up my new wheels i love them though they need a refurb in a bright colour im thinking of a blue.

another thing is the guy i bought them off said they came on in on an imported glanza they are called Pico Racing they are very light and the chap said very rare. i cant find the company online if anyone knows anything about them i'd be very interested to know

IMG00051-20100423-2336.jpg

IMG00052-20100423-2336.jpg

IMG00053-20100423-2336.jpg

Liam you remember correct :harhar:

hey guys i have decided on the colour scheme and i want a ynil on the bonnet but where and how do i get this done also goin to wind the coilies down at some point.

bluewheelslowered.jpg

bonnetshotflowerrage.jpg

Those are "Heroes Racing" wheels and I absolutely <3 them, saw a set on Yahoo Auctions recently, I need them!

You can buy them for me darling, I :harhar: them!!

ohh my god!! I want!!