Sportif 4efte Beast! :)

Cars looking sweet mate.. sleeper ftw ;) lol have you use the glanza dash loom and engine loom? just in the middle of doing mine and trying to find as much info as possible wihich there isnt much lol

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars looking sweet mate.. sleeper ftw ;) lol have you use the glanza dash loom and engine loom? just in the middle of doing mine and trying to find as much info as possible wihich there isnt much lol

i have only used the engine loom mate, spliced it into the dash loom. i used the ecu pinout diagrams and followed them. is MUCH easier tho to use the glanza dash.

i have only used the engine loom mate, spliced it into the dash loom. i used the ecu pinout diagrams and followed them. is MUCH easier tho to use the glanza dash.

Hmm i thought it might of been easier to use a glanza dash loom ;) thanks for the info mate and keep up the good work cars looking awesome.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

as promised, if not a little delayed, an update lol.

2011-07-28210731_resized_1.jpg

new defi, ignore the steering wheel lol

2011-08-03211345_resized.jpg

bride seat :), needs the bulster repairing but got it for £120. super comfy. takatas next.

2011-08-05202858_resized.jpg

sparco monza deep dish off idrees beast, and now my indicators cancel lol!! luxury or what!! and also clocks with RPM!!

2011-07-03121736_resized.jpg

2011-07-03121750_resized.jpg

couple of snaps when shes clean!! and no that isnt me looking like a goooon lol!! he owns the cupra

tell me what ya think ;) be gentle

Dam nice and clean car you built yourself there. The look on peoples faces when they hear the turbo chatter, turn around, then see that thing :)

You got any ideas to hide the FMIC piping? Please share if you do. :p

Dam nice and clean car you built yourself there. The look on peoples faces when they hear the turbo chatter, turn around, then see that thing :)

You got any ideas to hide the FMIC piping? Please share if you do. :p

Naa I like the pipes, y I picked that kit. Makes it look mean :p. Yea I've made the ultimate pipe route for chatter, used a 90° s/s pipe and it sounds mental lol. Hectic dose ftw :D

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...