Sportif 4efte Beast! :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

drove it properly for the 1st time today!! with no eml from the knock sensor as well!! goes like a rocket!! i had a ploom of smoke 1st boot but it was just blowing the cobwebs :) the clutch then slipped goin into third which im hoping was contamination as it had plenty of meat. only other issue was blowing a boost hose lol.

overall tho happy with the performance of her :) step closer

• 2 months later...

thank you all for your kind comments, loving the wheels just need a refurb!! but agreed complete transformation!!

lol i thought the sticker would have the approval on here, its from down under!! :lol:

i will PM you my num galliano its being kept in rooksbridge at the mo,,,couple of mile out of burnham.

i will try in get some better pictures when i next visit her :) what peeps think of the bumpstrips?? on or off?? i think it looks like a lil rally slag with them on lol

• 1 month later...

got turbo timer arrived so decided to put them in. i put them in the usual cup holder slot. think it looks smart :thumbsup:

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

also a possible cup holder, got it out of a celeca and fits there perfectly, jus need to make up something for a headunit.

not a definate tho just got it as freebee lol

DSC00018.jpg

• 1 month later...

it passed the mot!!!!! :wacko: well happy shes on the road now!!! took her out for the first time yesterday, so much nicer to drive than my misses Ka lol.

got two advisories one on the steering, feels a bit rough but im sure its the uj, and the exhaust too noisy lol.

one problem tho, when he put in on the ramp he hit the gearbox coverplate, sounded like he snapped the cambelt it caused it to rub the flywheel lol, bent it out of the way and its ok now, But must have damaged my starter motor because everytime i start it it sounds terrible, bit guttin but he was lenient on me having no split pins on any of the ball joints lol so il let him off.

so if anyone got a starter motor goin cheap give me a shout :rtfm:

japfest is a deffo now :)

oh and my devil horn badges arrived yesterday in white, put them on the look pretty cool, i might take the horns off tho cuz im unsure but il post a few pikkies get some opinions first.