broken starlet

my girlfreinds brother put his astra on its roof on same roundabout & i was in my freinds charrade gtti when he lost it in same place luckily never hit anything

Better watch, the council will probably want to put a GATSO on it to improve safety!

Hope everyone is ok of course.

Hope he recovers ok man. Lost mine in the wet two weeks ago, missed the on comin car but damaged my rim on the kerb...rims missin a large chunk but is ok, kerb is disintegrated!! and my wee bro wreckd the front end of my wee ep in the pissin rain 2 yrs ago!!! I know wot umean enzo, i'm tryin to drum the same thing into my head too, the wet is just not the time to arse about!!! SO EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE CARE THIS WINTER!!!!

Phil.

yeah i lost my car in the wet bt there was deisel on the road too. the good thing though was that i wrote a saxo off in the process!!! result i think lol. i was gutted though because i fucked one of my gold alloys up bent two wishbones and damaged my wing and bumper. my tires were shagged aswell which didnt help. luky i dint get done for dangerous driving n i only passed my test about a month before bt that was about two and half months ago.